Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favourite ANTM EPISODE?

Whats your favourite ANTM EPISODE?

Whats your favourite episode of all 9(10) cycles?

One that stands out for me personally is the go-sees episode in Australia(C8)
    It had somethingno other episode had,where girls do actual work,go to meet bookers,have a photoshoot that was REVALANT!

Please dont delete this mods,i think it will do well,hopefully!
    Whitness to Whitneys fierceness.
    Anya way to the top!

FORT Fogey

Re: Whats your favourite ANTM EPISODE?

Hahah, that's my favorite episode, too! I also liked a few in Cycle 1. The first Beijing episode in C9 wasn't bad, either.

Dax

The Girl who Starts to Lose her Cool- something like that.

I love how realistic it was in terms of how the modeling world is. You have designers, the models have to muses, a great runway show and a great photoshoot and the right elimination.

FORT Fanatic

That's a great question! but a toughie. Hmmm, I loved the Great Wall episode because Chantal did really well and pulled it out and I knew she had it in her all along. It spoiled it a bit when the judges tried to say that Saleisha's outshone hers, it clearly did not. There is a difference between elegance, and trying too hard.

I loved the crocodile episode from cycle 4. "The girls the Lionesses were hunting." It had some really funny bits and some of the pics were gorgeous that week, Christina, Kahlen, Naima etc.

Erm, I liked the cycle 4 finale that walk on water runway was fierce!

All the finale's are pretty good even cycle 9, just not after Tyra said America's Next Top Model is... Then I wanted to scream.

And of course how could I forget the cycle 6, 9 inch heel runway task, now that was classic ANTM.

I'm sure I'll think of some more in due course.

Great idea though

I pretty much loved every single episode in cycle 9. I also really liked the episode in cycle 3, where there's a big argument over Cassie's brownies(brownie-gate 04).
    Mustafa Shah

FORT Fanatic

Oh and the C8 go see one too. Not sure if it was go-sees or just the first one in Oz? "that's cool, that's cool" classic! Dionne was great.

FORT Fan

my favourite episode was the episode was in cycle 6. The one where Dani got sick. I really loved all the drama in that episode ( even though i love dani ) so much happened. The fight between Jade and Joanie, Sara copying Joanie, Dani in the hospital and the elephant shoot, which was so great

Quote Originally Posted by antmluva1234;2800132;
    Whats your favourite episode of all 9(10) cycles?

One that stands out for me personally is the go-sees episode in Australia(C8)
    It had somethingno other episode had,where girls do actual work,go to meet bookers,have a photoshoot that was REVALANT!

Please dont delete this mods,i think it will do well,hopefully!
    Oh this is an easy question for me . My favorite episode is the "cockroach episode" of cycle 6(but not because of Jade kissing the roach or Gina being afraid of it;in fact nothing to do with the roaches as such), but actually because that is the episode where we get to see Sara(C6)the Great dressed in jeans and a sleeeveless shirt. Sara looks so hot in that scene. practicing her runway walk. Fortunately I have burned all of C6 onto blank DVD`s and I love to watch the scene I have just described alot. BTW in that scene I think Miss J was wrong for telling Sara that she was "marching not walking."
    Last edited by amazonophile; 02-18-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: spacing
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

The episode with Monique+Melrose confrontation, the episode where CariDee won( ), and a lot of C9 ones. Yeah...

I loved The Girl who gets a Mango in cycle 9. Just the whole selling kitchen items with Tyson Beckford and then Heather and her group winning the challenge. My other favourite would have to be in cycle 6 when they did the wild'n'out challenge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast