Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 MySpaces

"I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

Re: Cycle 10 MySpaces

Quote Originally Posted by VertiGlow;2835025;
    i think that claire isn't the winner of this cycle. because it doesn't look like she won from her myspace plus she is a movie producer not a MODEL
    None of the girls' occupations on their myspaces says model. I think thats the point of the show they are supposed to go from not being models to being models.
    How diplomatic and friendly claire seems makes me think she won, versus lauren's satanic page.

Its sad her page is going, probably from us blogging about it.

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by etoile;2843539;
    None of the girls' occupations on their myspaces says model. I think thats the point of the show they are supposed to go from not being models to being models.
    How diplomatic and friendly claire seems makes me think she won, versus lauren's satanic page.

Its sad her page is going, probably from us blogging about it.
    I got to see her page. I mean it's still on

I don't think she wins, she's shooting a movie, and it's clear it's after the cycle, she blond with dark roots and her hair are really short.
    What kind of top model/covergirl manages to spend time shooting a movie!!!??? I bet her page will go down very soon, when people realize this is a big live spoiler.
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2843762;
    Girls aren't officially signed until after the season finale airs.

(...)
    So I guess she has time between her win and now to shoot her movie. Woop woop Claire's still in the loop lol.
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

FORT Newbie

FORT Fogey

Who cares about Atalya?, most forgettable contestant ever!
    What about Fatima!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myspaces and Facebooks

Post some myspace and face books of Americas next top model contestants!!! thank you!

Whitney(?)-MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/379655537
    ANTM:Amis[x],Stacy Ann[x], Whitney, & Aimee[x]

Re: Myspaces and Facebooks

Isn't there already a thread like this? I know I've seen one for the cycle 10 girls, at least.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fanatic

Re: Myspaces and Facebooks

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM lUvEr76;2992999;
    Post some myspace and face books of Americas next top model contestants!!! thank you!

Whitney(?)-MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/379655537
    That's not Whitney. Whitney lives in Florida, not California. And I'm sure she could quote incessently as opposed to assessently, which isn't even a real word!