Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Create Our ANTM Cycle 10 Banner!

Re: Create Our ANTM Cycle 10 Banner!

I like the concept and execution of the current banner.. althought i dont agree with the choices for the last three winners (i think there are better close ups in their portfolia) the cohensiveness is great.. So is there going to be new banner for the casting week episode.. And if it isnt too much work for you mods could you please keep the change of baner every day or two.. I think it's good that more people can get their banners shown and i know there will be good enough banners for it since we got so many good ones already pre season..

-JiriSuomesta-

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by please_030;2807812;
    I'm Posting This Again Because I Accidentally Deleted It From My Photobucket Account...
    looooove it. i think this should get chosen as the banner at some point

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by JiriSuomesta;2808630;
    althought i dont agree with the choices for the last three winners
    You know guys, considering the number of you that have complained so far, this makes us think that maybe this banner competition thing isn't such a good idea. I'm not trying to pick on you JiriSuomesta, you are by no means the only one I'm talking about here. The rudeness shown in this thread towards those who have worked very hard on these banners is just mind-boggling. We will discuss this among the mod group and come up with a better solution. In the meantime this thread is closed.