Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Top Model Exposed

Re: Top Model Exposed

Look for the user andezzz

Can someone post the screencap of jenah and chantal "love among the amazon"?
    They look hot and sexy, it can be a photo!

I laughed really hard at the part about cousin it. lol lisa.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2787121;
    Can someone post the screencap of jenah and chantal "love among the amazon"?
    They look hot and sexy, it can be a photo!
    I agree!!! they looked so awesome in that!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2787085;
    Im guessing you dont get Mtv or Vh1 since they play it almost everyday!
    I do but because I live in Ireland its a different style and they air the smae shows except later!!! But ANTM isn't one of them, Living TV shows new cycles of ANTM and sometimes airs older cycles everyday but it's hard to keep up with because of work and school!!! So I haven't seen MOique like that since about March last year!!! But watching ANTM Exposed was a funny btu amazing trip down memory lane!!!

heather looked hideous. omg. she looked like she aged 15 years. eva was equally horrid as well but not as bad as miss asperger's.

but the worst one was binaca. oh dear lard. her wig was a scandal. she looked like a tranny train wreck from brooklyn. don't these women ever check out the mirror before they leave their house?
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2787205;
    heather looked hideous. omg. she looked like she aged 15 years. eva was equally horrid as well but not as bad as miss asperger's.

but the worst one was binaca. oh dear lard. her wig was a scandal. she looked like a tranny train wreck from brooklyn. don't these women ever check out the mirror before they leave their house?
    Bianca should have checked not only her thighs but everying thing in the "mirrah" when she left. Heather..... looked awful!

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2787205;

I agree that Heather looked old because of the bright red lipstick she was wearing (I usually refer to this particular shade of red lipstick as "granny lipstick"). Also, I doubt the girls styled themselves for this show, so I say blame the bad wig-chooser-person (lol) and the bad hair/makeup people!
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

Heather still looks pretty to me!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Heather lover

Lisa so funny.. haha
    i can't remember she named a tree "cousin it" in the show
    she is crazy

Natasha is funny too, when she is talking on the phone (....flirt....) with her husband, so sweet~

i love Joanie, she looks so fabulous, she hair style fits her =]

Bianca's wig make her looks silly... she looks like a clown =_= i don't know why i have such a kind of feeling, maybe because of her big mouth ...."'