Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Yahoo Preview

Re: Cycle 10 Yahoo Preview

Even if Fatima is a bitch (which we do not know for sure, since the show hasn't even started) what does that have to do with her modelling potential?

Didn't we complain last cycle about Tyra focusing on bubbling personalities and rainbows?

Don't we all love Miss Elyse Sewell? The one girl that bitched about how stupid the other girls were?

Seriously, let us just wait for the cycle to start.

With that being said, I do hope she becomes a bitch and stays 'till the end. Bitches are the ones that make this show worth watching.

Team Kata all the way and I'm liking Whit too

FORT Newbie

Ew, fatima looks disgusting in person. she looks like an insect mixed with brandi cycle 4. she resembles nothing of iman. she looks boney and ew. im grossed out and the hair looks like trash to me. im sorry, but i lost all the love from her smiling with the eyes in the group shot. her personality seems fug also. she also doesn't have a accent to, man i wish for some african fire baby, fatima is ew.

katazyna looks pretty boring, im not impressed, i think she is overrated , but i like her personality.

aimee looks pretty dull in the preview, i have to see more of her, but i love her face she is stunning

stacey ann looks pretty commercial, not high fashion. but if you put a lot of makeup i think she can make it work. shes cute though

whitney sounds confident and lovely. but im not feeling her face

allison- she can't walk imo. her face resembles nicole and jaslene mixed together. i swear to god.

lauren- loving her, but she needs a make over fast. and she only looks good with make up, but i think she has the most beautiful face. her neck is a bit short, but i still love her.

anya looks like ann cycle 3, her nose bothers me to the max! but she looks cuteish, but not modelesque without makeup and beautified

dominque- looks like a charlie's angel very gorgeous, but her eyebrow looks pinched 24/7 what is up with that. but she looks beautiful, but not high fashion.

claire- im starting to like her, she has a interesting personality, but not modelesque look, but very interesting personality and sparkle

amis- i love her! personality bomb, shes my favorite. she, lauren, then aimee are my top 3! i love her, she looks beautiful. she is the same in the promo and in this video to me, bubbly, sexy, and very ambrealish.

kimberly- big forehead, she will probably get bangs for her makeover. but i love the face. she resembles nothing of gemma ward, she looks completely different. but still high fashion

atayla- she is boring to me, i don't like girl next door. that makes them boring (cough saleisha) she probably be sent home first.

marvita- sorry i still don't like her. she looks like a grandma

im really confused on how this is the best cast. to me only like a few girls pop out, none of these girls look like models without make up and standing there. maybe except kimberly and aimee. the others need alot of work to make it to the top.

still to me cycle 9 was the best cycle. jenah, lisa, heather, kimberly, victoria all looked like models from the start even in the intro.

this season im disappointed, none of them are doing it for me. but my favs are lauren, amis, aimee, kim, stacey ann

FORT Newbie

fatima is the bitch sorry to tell you guys

Quote Originally Posted by antmlove1;2784146;
    fatima is the bitch sorry to tell you guys
    Haha we don't know that yet.
    Maybe she is lost in translation ala Natasha or a pretended b tch ala Ebony C9.

FORT Fogey

I am unable to watch the preview due to a slower internet connect. Somebody should put it on YouTube for me.

But until then... I have to ask... does Katarzyna have any sort of European accent? I'm just curious because of her name. And how thick is Anya's?

I'm upset that they didn't show all the girls talking about themselves.
    I like Fatima much more, she is so gorgeous. Am I the only one that doesn't think shes a bitch? And I do like Claire more watching it.
    Well, I like them much more, but not so much Allison. Kimberly has such a big forehead. Woah.

I wish it started tomorrow! Or right now, can't wait!
    Last edited by xXxANTMxXx; 02-06-2008 at 04:15 AM.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

the milk thing on Claire's audition was so funny

there are fifteen person
    could anyone put the name on each girl
    i can't recognize them all
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eo3ji32ul3;2784269;

there are fifteen person
    could anyone put the name on each girl
    i can't recognize them all
    thanks
    Clockwise l to R.
    Anya, Whitney, Marvita, Amis, Dominique, Atalya, Kimberly, Katarzyna, Stacey Ann, Lauren, Fatima, Allison, Aimee, and Claire. I believe the girl in the middle is supposed to be for Tyras spot.