Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Yahoo Preview

Re: Cycle 10 Yahoo Preview

oh sorry then. dominique in the next week's preview says none of the girls have anything she doesnt have, something to that effect. to sum it up she thinks she's better than everyone who is left.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

new previews are up. its not looking too great for fatima, but i dont think she did bad
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Whitney or Anya the first call out, I really hope Anya...
    Maybe the one who get that first call out will be our winner.
    TEAM ANYA

Yeah I dont think there is a chance for Fatima a first call out this episode. I hope she's not in the bottom. I hope Anya gets the first call out

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2972681;
    Yeah I dont think there is a chance for Fatima a first call out this episode. I hope she's not in the bottom. I hope Anya gets the first call out
    Fatima looked so pretty. Actually, they all took to that look. If Fatima learns to let go, she will do well in modeling.

I think she overanalizes alot, but she's probably improved a lot since the show and maybe learned to just let go and not think about her poses and just do it, so I cant wait to see post show pictures. Im sad, it doesnt look like a good week for her.

Can someone post the preview please? I cant find it.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

i love how mr. jay says, "no introduction necessary - mr. nigel barker"

oh, btw. while shooting fatima, jay says, "alright. so it's almost like you have a whole new chance." (does that imply that fatima won the challenge and earned the 50 extra frames?)
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

I hope so, I want her to win a challenge. But I think this week, Fatima can say hello to the bottom 2, but she better not be eliminated.l would be so angry if she was.