Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Yahoo Preview

Re: Cycle 10 Yahoo Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen;2785541;
    kya-ta-zen-ya
    IVe been saying it all day, cant believe how I used to pronounce it.
    Same here!

I just say "Ka-ta-zee-nuh" all day.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cream;2785537;
    Ataliya is the most boring girl there. She may look into the mirror and praise herself and her looks but if she walked past me I wouldn't look twice.
    Word, hahaha. I thought the exact same thing when she said that.

haha you guys sound obsessed with Kata. but hey, thats how us top model fans are like! haha. im still routing for amis, lauren and fatima. i think theyre all gorgeous.
    People, get my school a tv show. I'd be the reality villan. Recognize, hoes.
    Amis, Lauren, Anya

I think i'm going to love this season but I won't expect. I think a bunch of them are so competitive ala Cycle 2 and Cycle 6 girls. Remember Cycle 2 where the final 6 is April, Mercedes, Shandi, Sara, Camille and Yoanna, include Catie and in Cycle 6, Jade, Nnenna, Furonda, Mollie Sue, Dani, JOanie, Sara and even Leslie. In cycle 9, I'm seeing the drive towards them esp. with Fatima, Anya, Amis, Claire, Kimberly, Katarzyna, Atalya, Lauren, Whitney, Allison, etc. Almost all of them. Love it.

I dont think Tyra pronounces Katarzyna correctly.

Finally people see the light that claire is one of the best contestants. Frickin Hilarious, anyone else ever drink breast milk?
    I guess after having a baby you dont really care what people think of you so why not shavy half your head and tell all of america you have been drinking your milk and look good doing it too.

I think there are a lot of bitches, and I think fatima, allison and whitney are probably the biggest ones, i could see dominique with some attitude too, people who speak in the 3rd person are usually too self absorbed and ignorant for their own good.
    Tyra's impersonations of everyone was hilarious, I wish they would show Anya talking it sounds funny, cause it is not like Natasha with a russian accent she is adopted to Hawaii, so she will have a pidgin accent. funny.
    Lauren was also funny in her bit, all awkward and spazzing over the thought of even putting on makeup. I like her.
    I think there are a lot of weirdos and bitches in this season, with a little antm help they could model too. Kudos to tyra on a good pick.

Stacy-Ann looks and sounds kinda like Mercedes!!I didn't expect that until the previews.
    Claire totally turned out to be a sweet and pretty girl for me!!but still don't like her photos,though.
    Katarzhyna for the win !!!
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

I think Atalya is Ebony-esque, lol. When promo's came out last cycle I thought Ebony was just another wannabe-model, typical black girl next door. But Ebony turned out to take STUNNING pictures and I'm sure many people on here were proven wrong, whether you liked Ebony or not. I just get that same vibe from Atalya.
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

the video is on youtube
    just search in
    Tyra On The Girls For ANTM cycle 10
    "Hey Lauren, Wheres Your Baby?"
    "In Mah Tummy!" - Lauren Utter

Why does Tyra immitate their voices? and why does she immitate them saying "I love you, Tyra"?
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Quote Originally Posted by JoaTher;2785566;
    Same here!

I just say "Ka-ta-zee-nuh" all day.
    I used to say Kat-tar-zin-uh with second syllable stressed, it was funny, but now it's Kat-uh-zeen-yah. It sounds like a diva name.