Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which country has the best Top Model show?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Which country has the best Top Model show?

Does anyone know where I can find Spains Next Top Model to download from the net? I'm learning spanish and I just thought it would be good to have something interesting to watch in spanish. Any other Spanish speaking NTM's would be great too. Thank you!

FORT Fogey

Germany, Russia, and Holland.

All are incredibly entertaining and legit fashion-wise.

They are SO good.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by The Anachronism;2775927;
    In terms of making the show like an actual, legitimate modeling competition, Germany's Next Top Model cannot be beat. Heidi Klum does a great job in hosting the show and judging the girls, and they go to so many different countries throughout the competition.

Not only that, but halfway through the season, the girls start going to castings for ACTUAL modeling jobs -- some walked in a fashion show in Paris, one girl did an ad for a car company shooting in Africa, there was another fashion show for a designer in Thailand, etc. It's truly amazing.

You can watch Season 3 with English subtitles on youtube, but let me tell you, these episodes are TWICE as long as ANTM. It takes forever to watch, but it's worth it, and after the 3rd episode, it gets much more engrossing.
    I know! Cycle 3 will apparently have even more real castings, so I'm excited.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anachronism;2775927;
    In terms of making the show like an actual, legitimate modeling competition, Germany's Next Top Model cannot be beat.
    SNIP SNIP SNIP SNIP
    You can watch Season 3 with English subtitles on youtube, but let me tell you, these episodes are TWICE as long as ANTM. It takes forever to watch, but it's worth it, and after the 3rd episode, it gets much more engrossing.
    Thanks for the tip. I went and watched the first half of the first episode of c2 Germany's NTM and loved it. The girls are gorgious. I find jokes much more funny when they are delivered in Subtitles. The only problem is you can't read the subtitles and look at the girls at the same time so you have to pause it.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

FORT Newbie

GNTM is boring because they have the exactely same shoots as ANTM. It isn't exciting. They don't show every picture and the worst: The Judging In German Shows! You have to wait and you never know what will happen. At first someone is out but then she's in again.

CNTM (Jay) is awesome. They had two models (commercial and high fashion) and they chose the right one. Not like ANTM.

australia's next top model 3 was great. i loved it.
    i keep bleeding love.

ok i just finally saw germany's next top model on youtube. & it was mind blowing. the girls... omg. they already look like they work as models for VS. those german girls make american girls look like they work at burger king. i cant believe how each & every girl was really tall, slender, and sexy as hell. like a REAL womanly body. just think of chantal times infinity. thats how hot they were.

saw philippines next top model, too. i thought it would rock since i'm filipino but omg... it was horrid. photo shoots, locations, everything. at least the girl that won it is from my mom's hometown, bacolod city. i guess thats the only plus.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2777130;
    And AusNTM also have the best NTM promo ever.
    I totally agree, AusNTM3's promo is fantastic. It's on youtube, if people wanna see what a REAL Top Model promo looks like. None of that "Future of Fashion"/"Welcome to the jungle" junk.

Overall, AusNTM3 gets my vote. Great girls, photoshoots and entertainment and much less contrived than it's American counterpart. I would also recommend it if you wanna watch your first foreign NTM.

CNTM2 would get my second place prize, I loved it from start to finish and Rebecca, the winner, was a fashion dream, she was great.
    BNTM is a mess and I really only liked the first season.
    PNTM gets a lot of flack but Grendel was fantastic.
    BrNTM improved but I generally didn't care that much for it.
    HNTM's three winners, as a whole, are pretty good.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

I think non of the NTMs beat ANTM for its drama and production.

I watched a few eps of BNTM C1, I got to say it put me to sleep...

Ive yet to watch AusNTM, I heard its really good!
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

once vh1 had a aust top model marathon & it really did put me to sleep. saw the first season & their version of exotic is aborigine mixed girls & this one african girl that looked good but always wore a turban. atong was her name. anyway, she stood out. suffice to say, the entire season was boring as hell & the production sucked.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast