Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Girls sightings

Re: ANTM Girls sightings

I live in Hong Kong and I've met Elise (C1) in a shopping mall like 2 years ago when I was still not so into ANTM. It was actually my friend who spotted her and told me that she's the 2nd-runner up of ANTM c1.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2774716;
    Kathy is SO funny and cute..

guys, tell more about seeing the girls...

you talked to her?

you talked to them? I LOVE Ann
    No, I didn't talk to the twins or Ann. I saw the twins in orange county last year at a restaurant, but it was too large and hectic for me to even get near them, and I saw Ann around the same time of year in New York but I didn't get to talk to her either, we were too far apart. One time when I was at an airport, I was sitting down and a little girl ran over to me and asked for my autograph b/c she thought I was Nicole C5 even though I'm not as tall or anything lol. It was still really cute though
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

i've talked to shandi's ex-boyfriend (eric, the one she cheated on) a few times.
    he's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by phily693;2773531;
    I saw one of the contestants in Nice, France!!! This was 2 years ago, when I wasnt really interested in ANTM like I am now!!!
    I didn't catch who it was but everyone on the beach was diverted away from the set while they took some photos on the beach and in the sea!!!
    My Dad said to 1 of my sisters that it was agirl from ANTM as he heard someone (I think he said it was a french reporter) mention the words "America's Next Top Model" in french obviously, repeatedly on a mobile, my dad is fleunt in French so it was easy for him to understand!!! There seemed to be only 1 girl so it was obviously after the show but I have a sneaky feeling it was someone in Cycle 3 as it had just aired all over Europe!!! She had brown hair and was smallish!!! I hope it was Norelle because I love her but I don't think she did any after-show modelling!!! But it was definelty an ANTM contestant!!! Could you guys try and help me out on who you think it might be???

Not really cool or whatever but considering I'm from Ireland and all the models are in America, which I've never been to, I don't think I'll be seeing alot of them!!!

But I'm going to Barcelona near where the Cycle 7 Fashon show was held, maybe I'll meet CariDee!!!LOL!
    Eva maybe? She was the shortest from C3

Quote Originally Posted by EhEnTeeEm
    No, I didn't talk to the twins or Ann. I saw the twins in orange county last year at a restaurant, but it was too large and hectic for me to even get near them, and I saw Ann around the same time of year in New York but I didn't get to talk to her either, we were too far apart. One time when I was at an airport, I was sitting down and a little girl ran over to me and asked for my autograph b/c she thought I was Nicole C5 even though I'm not as tall or anything lol. It was still really cute though
    LOL

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar

I met Shannon, Shandi, Ann, Toccara, and Naima when they were on the "Top Model Tour" in 2005.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2774838;
    I met Shannon, Shandi, Ann, Toccara, and Naima when they were on the "Top Model Tour" in 2005.
    Was that when they were all on the Tyra Show?

FORT Regular

No here skin was not pale but tannedish!!! I think so... yep definetly but it could have been pale and it was just I couldn't see or she ahd fake tan on!!! She ahd an awesome body though and i couldn't really judge ehr height as she was splashing in the water, getting out of the sea... slowly might I add, and she was rolling around in the sand too but judging I would say about 5"9/10 i could ahve over or underestimated as I'm useless with measurements and judging them!!! I doubt it was Eva as my sister, who loved ANTM back then and stiil does, would ahve freaked out if it was her but oyu couldn't see the girls face!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2774838;
    really lucky! what is "top model tour"?

lol, someone should make an agency so they can meet some models, and it'd be really lucky if you met and signed with a girl(s).
    Alt F4. You'll get a free cookie...

I saw Dionne in a mall in montgomery, and yeah basicly it was hectic and crowded. shes so beautiful in rl, she has a real regal appearance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast