Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Inspired to pursue modeling because of America's Next Top Model

Re: Inspired to pursue modeling because of America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2775256;
    I hope this kid is not paying any attention to pedestrian comments coming from people who are not in the industry. Different agencies want different looks. Wait some years, develop some more in your looks, start working out, and take it from there.

Best of luck.
    were you talking about me?? i mean, im not listening to these people, well, im taking there advice but im not totally thinking there opinion is great. i mean, im gonna try and work out more and im not gonna give it up

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2775256;
    I hope this kid is not paying any attention to pedestrian comments coming from people who are not in the industry. Different agencies want different looks. Wait some years, develop some more in your looks, start working out, and take it from there.

Best of luck.
    I agree with this 100 percent.
    It's actually pretty funny really, reading the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rihanna99;2774227;
    I so agree with pooja no one here looks like a model.............seriously... ......I'm being honest.

and ohtori_akio,I don't know how you get sign,but congrats.
    Apparently he got signed because an agency liked his look and thought clients would also.

The fact that he got signed and you are dumbfounded by this suggests to me that you really have no idea what clients or agencies are looking for, and merely commenting on people's looks based on your own sense of aesthetics. Model scouts and agencies know not to do this.

Thus, I don't think you'd be the best person to listen to for advice on whether or not one could model.

MW

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Afrocentric;2774889;
    I see a diamond in the rough potential...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2774972;

im not feeling this one at all. bad shirt. bad camera angle. and a bit limp wristed, so to speak. when you want to be a model, you shouldnt look too much like you are batting for the wrong team. you want o be universal.

this one is hot. but i cant see your body. and you look short. but you have a nice face & pretty eyes. you do connect with the camera.

cute. i guess you'll look hotter when you're older.

i'd give you a 7.3/10
    Yeah, some people like the red shirt picture, some don't. I change my mind about it a lot. I just like that it shows my bone structure a little. But thanks for the nice commentary. I appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2774997;
    If I were you, I would stay away from contacts and baggy clothes like that, baggy clothes on guys tends to make them look shorter.
    I agree. The last few times I've went shopping, I've been buying smaller clothes. The thing is, I was overweight for a few years, and I'm just now getting used to being slim again, and plus styles have changed, so I can definitely get away with smaller, better fitting clothes.

And I don't wear the contacts very often any more.

I'm 17 by the way. About 6'2", 150 lbs. on a good day. Like I said acting/theatre is my real passion, and I also dance. Modeling would be nice if I could. I just wanna try it out, and see if I make it anywhere.
    Last edited by ^^NICK^^; 01-29-2008 at 11:00 PM.

I really don't like where this thread is going so the thread is being closed. Unfortunately, you'll have to find somewhere else to explore your modeling careers. If you make it in the big time, we'll be happy to look at your pictures in the "Real Models" thread. But for now, it's getting way too personal. We are a reality television site, after all.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob