Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1126

Thread: Cycle 10 Screencap thread *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Re: Cycle 10 Screencap thread *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Is it me or does Kim resemble a grumpy himalayan cat in that picture?

Yea, Kata, Lauren & Fats post-show interviews made me hate them, especially Kat. Sorry.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

^ They say one thing on one interview then another thing in another. If you're going to lie at least be good about it! I thought Kat was a sweet girl then I read every other interview and she like hates everyone on the show then she loves everyone. In one she says she doesn't see the Tyra hate then in another one she does. UGH! . Then don't get me started on Lauren! How unprofessional! Like I understand you didn't like your time on the show but people read these interviews and if they see a mean negative girl they won't want to hire her.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I agree. Fatima really seems to contradict herself a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3017206;
    I read every other interview and she like hates everyone on the show then she loves everyone. In one she says she doesn't see the Tyra hate then in another one she does. UGH! .
    When she said that? I want to see it!
    Last edited by guii; 05-22-2008 at 08:52 PM.
    I'll miss Alamela.

I'm confused. Where did she say that she hated everyone? I know she has said Fats and Whit, but that's it as far as I know. And where did she say she didn't like Tyra?

FORT Fogey

Katarzyna & Lauren only gave their honest opinions. I respect them for not trying to cover up the way they feel. Saying they didn't get along with Fatima/Whitney is the same as saying that Anya is a sweetheart. They are their honest opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;3017245;
    I agree. Fatima really seems to contradict herself a lot.

When she said that? I want to see it!
    In an interview for people magazine tv watch. Here's an excerpt:

"What was it like posing for Tyra Banks?
    It’s so scary to shoot with Tyra just because she’s a mean panel judge. She is there to tell you everything that’s wrong. She’s watching your every single move. It’s so stressful! I feel like I did better when I worked with other photographers because I didn’t think they were judging me like that. I thought they just wanted to give constructive [comments]. I’m sure Tyra did, too, but the fact that she’s one of the judges never left my mind."

Then I recall her saying in the interview here I think that she doesn't think Tyra was mean.
    I'm not saying that voicing their opinons is wrong but they are contradicting themselves and I have a problem with people who say they don't like someone then act like they are best friends. Like one minute she didn't like Fatima because she stayed away from her then they are hanging out? It's like huh?
    Last edited by labrowneyes; 05-23-2008 at 03:27 PM.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3018879;
    In an interview for people magazine tv watch. Here's an excerpt:

"What was it like posing for Tyra Banks?
    Itís so scary to shoot with Tyra just because sheís a mean panel judge. She is there to tell you everything thatís wrong. Sheís watching your every single move. Itís so stressful! I feel like I did better when I worked with other photographers because I didnít think they were judging me like that. I thought they just wanted to give constructive [comments]. Iím sure Tyra did, too, but the fact that sheís one of the judges never left my mind."

Then I recall her saying in the interview here I think that she doesn't think Tyra was mean.
    I'm not saying that voicing their opinons is wrong but they are contradicting themselves and I have a problem with people who say they don't like someone then act like they are best friends. Like one minute she didn't like Fatima because she stayed away from her then they are hanging out? It's like huh?
    I am sure Katarzyna would not call Tyra "mean" and mean it like that. She probably meant that she can be very critical and that she is the judge to impress. Like a "mean green fighting machine." I don't know But I think Katarzyna would know better than to call Tyra mean. And if she did mean it like that, I can't blame her. If someone told me I was too "uh uh uh," pronounced my name wrong even when I corrected her, and called me "too sexy & too boring," I'd probably call them out for being mean-spirited, too.

but Tyra gave to Kat positive critique too and in the end was really Tyra who gave the experience for Kat (including work with great photographers, do big runway shows, live in two great lofts, a trip to rome).

if you think more, Kat is just doing that interview because of Tyra.
    you know what I mean? We only "know" Kat because of Tyra.
    Last edited by guii; 05-23-2008 at 03:51 PM.
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Fogey

True, but I feel like Tyra was ridiculously rude to Katarzyna.