Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Episode Titles *Possible Spoilers*

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Re: Cycle 10 Episode Titles *Possible Spoilers*

Remember E! news said something a while ago about ANTM having a live finale or something? Maybe they meant it's for this special instead.

Well I guess and am hoping that it's a reunion show.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2771198;
    More info on the special airing on Feb. 6.
    where to find this info

FORT Fanatic

Top Model Exposed, Part I will air Wednesday, February 6 at 8PM ET/PT, while Top Model Exposed, Part II will air Wednesday, February 13 at 8PM ET/PT.

Top Model Exposed will feature clips from the show's first nine installments, including "best of" segments on such topics as "Runaway Runway," "Makeover Madness," "Miss J - What a Man!" and "Medical Mayhem."

In addition, Top Model Exposed will feature interviews with and commentary from previous contestants, including Season 2 finalist Camille McDonald; Season 3 winner Eva Pigford and fellow finalists Toccara Jones and Amanda Swafford; Season 5 quitter Cassandra Whitehead and finalist Bre Scullark; Season 6 runner-up Joanie Dodds; Season 8 finalists Jael Strauss and Dionne Walters; and Season 9 finalists Heather Kuzmich and Bianca Golden.

Top Model creator and lead judge Tyra Banks will provide voice-over narration for the specials, and additional clips will feature fellow judges Twiggy, J. "Ms. J" Alexander and Nigel Barker, as well as art director Jay Manuel.

The CW's two Top Model Exposed specials will bridge the broadcast gap between Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants' finale on Wednesday, January 30 at 8PM ET/PT and the premiere of Top Model's Spring 2008 tenth installment on Wednesday, February 20 at 8PM ET/PT.
    Okay. You know those pictures from Bianca's picture with Camille, Tocarra, Heather, Joanie and Bianca? I think that picture was taken during the special. I love a lot of these girls, whoo.

I do not want to see Jael! But I do want to see Toccara, Heather, Amanda, Camille, and Bre. So I guess I'll have to deal with Jael.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Heather lover

i don't want to see Camile, Miss California X_X
    i love Amanda, wish she can still see
    Heather Honey, can't wait to see you =]

that sounds so fab ! I missed Joanie and Dionne. That'd be so cool.

that reunion cast is `dissapointed' only few people and only eva the only winner appear

at least miss Heather is gonna be there !! so exciting

Episode 1 YAY!

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20

SEASON PREMIERE

"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"Welcome To Top Model Prep" (TV-14, DL)

ENROLLMENT BEGINS FOR TOP MODEL PREP! In the cycle 10 premiere, 30 girls enter Top Model Prep with instructors Jay Manuel and J. Alexander and quickly begin their modeling education. Assignments include showing off their runway strut in a hallway, posing for their class photo and a brief conference with the judges. When all the tasks are completed, the girls learn if they have passed or failed. After careful consideration, Tyra Banks feels that 13 girls aren't enough to join her in New York City, she makes a surprise announcement by increasing the total number of Top Model Prep graduates. Fourteen girls get the chance to prove they have what it takes to become America's Next Top Model (#1001).
    So pugpix was right about the prep school theme. Sounds exciting!

Re: Episode 1 YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2782020;
    she makes a surprise announcement by increasing the total number of Top Model Prep graduates
    that doesn't sound like a surprise at all. it sounds so tacky and tailored for TV