Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Episode Titles *Possible Spoilers*

Re: Cycle 10 Episode Titles *Possible Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2809318;
    Sad as I am about it, its not false. Its confirmed by tv.com.

124. Where's the Beef?
    First aired: 3/12/2008
    The models get meaty, as they must pose with and wear meat for their photo shoot about the meatpacking industry. Meanwhile, Cycle 8 winner Jaslene Gonzalez makes an appearance that ends up with one contestant feeling hurt by something the top model says.

Guest star: Jaslene Gonzalez (Herself)

A photoshoot where the girls wear meat & Jaslene in one episode?

This does not seem like its going to be my favorite episode.
    What if it's animals instead of like raw meat? I'd prefer animals. Fatima holding a chicken = win.
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

FORT Fanatic

No, the meatpacking episode is real. The connotation of everything on Wikipedia being false should simply vanish. First off, I was the one who added it to the article and I actually added embedded sources. Also if you notice now, there's a locked icon in the corner of its article. It means only members with accounts can add information. Whoever wants to vandalize has to make an account and they don't want to go through that trouble and lastly, if they do it over and over, they're going to get temporarily blocked from Wikipedia. The people who update the article are usually often updaters. They leave embedded messages in the article for sources and notes. I left an embedded note for "Where's the Beef?" proving its source.

But anyway this photoshoot will most likely suck.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2809323;
    No, the meatpacking episode is real. The connotation of everything on Wikipedia being false should simply vanish. First off, I was the one who added it to the article and I actually added embedded sources. Also if you notice now, there's a locked icon in the corner of its article. It means only members with accounts can add information. Whoever wants to vandalize has to make an account and they don't want to go through that trouble and lastly, if they do it over and over, they're going to get temporarily blocked from Wikipedia. The people who update the article are usually often updaters. They leave embedded messages in the article for sources and notes. I left an embedded note for "Where's the Beef?" proving its source.

Oh you did that? I'm glad you pointed out that Wikipedia is sometimes a source for actual information. I checked out the embedded information in that episode and saw what you said, so I check out TV.com. I have an account & added the embedded 'Please don't post the bottom two before the episode airs' thing. I was getting so sick of people faking that.

I'm glad the whole page is for members only to edit. Fake information just ruins it.

I wonder if they will pose as animals as someone suggested, or the effects as someone said.

Maybe it will be all sorts of things, like a vegan, a carnivore, an animal getting killed. Maybe someone will dress up as Upton Sinclair! How interesting that would be

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2809323;

10 bucks says it's sponsored by peta

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2809330;
    ..an animal getting killed.
    Allison, please.
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

FORT Fanatic

I really want fried chicken crowns and sausage belts. Who's with me?

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2809318;
    Sad as I am about it, its not false. Its confirmed by tv.com.

124. Where's the Beef?
    First aired: 3/12/2008
    The models get meaty, as they must pose with and wear meat for their photo shoot about the meatpacking industry. Meanwhile, Cycle 8 winner Jaslene Gonzalez makes an appearance that ends up with one contestant feeling hurt by something the top model says.

Guest star: Jaslene Gonzalez (Herself)

A photoshoot where the girls wear meat & Jaslene in one episode?

This does not seem like its going to be my favorite episode.
    i'm confused.
    can someone please confirm this?

episode 2 - homeless photoshoot (1st elimination)
    episode 3 - makeovers (2nd elimination)
    episode 4 - photoshoot involving the meatpacking industry (3rd elimination)
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

FORT Fanatic

The makeover pictures are never the ones used for eliminations. The episode preview thingy said they were going to model for Elle Macpherson's lingerie in a photoshoot for that episode but it didn't specify if it was for the makeovers or for the weekly photoshoot. Otherwise it's correct.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2809337;
    I really want fried chicken crowns and sausage belts. Who's with me?
    I would love it! Oh, and Tyra can demonstate how to "uhh like the meat but make it pretty!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2809343;
    The makeover pictures are never the ones used for eliminations. The episode preview thingy said they were going to model for Elle Macpherson's lingerie in a photoshoot for that episode but it didn't specify if it was for the makeovers or for the weekly photoshoot. Otherwise it's correct.
    yeah, i didn't mean to type "makeovers as 2nd elimination"
    or anything. i just wanted to make sure episode 4 is the
    one involving the meat-packing industry. because i've seen
    someone in this thread say "episode 3" and someone in the
    spoiler thread say "episode 5" so i didn't know which one.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?