Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 237

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

  1. #101
    Anya - Fatima Sundae Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    AMIS looks like Peyton Sawyer of One Tree Hill.

  2. #102
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    21

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    The promos aren't as good as last cycle's "the future of fashion"

  3. #103
    got milk? AntmGuy001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    204

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    What exactly is the theme of the promo/cycle? I cant put a name to it

  4. #104
    Anya - Fatima Sundae Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    ^hmmm, Bronx?

  5. #105
    got milk? AntmGuy001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    204

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    as in New York bronx?

  6. #106
    ascension Celsiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    932

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    I think the theme is like 30s prep school meets New York, haha. In the New Attitude shot, Allison looks sooo tall compared to the other girls. Is it just the way she's standing or is she actually tall?
    Last edited by Celsiso; 01-24-2008 at 08:39 PM.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

  7. #107
    FORT addict MEyo 2492's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    314

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2768678;
    I think the theme is like 30s prep school meets New York, haha. In the New Attitude shot, Allison looks sooo tall compared to the other girls. Is it just the way she's standing or is she actually tall?
    I think she is really tall...but they make her seem shorter in the group shot

  8. #108
    fort return-ee(?) :) Yummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in your TV, smiling with my eyes
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,010

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    The theme for this cycle is (and I'll quote Dean and Dan), "it's Marlen Dietrich inspired" and "it's Bonnie and no Clyde". They said something around there, I couldn't find the article but thats from what I remember. So basically, glamorous 1930-50's gangsters.
    Last edited by Yummy; 01-24-2008 at 09:17 PM.
    omg, stunning~*~.

  9. #109
    got milk? AntmGuy001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    204

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2768734;
    The theme for this cycle is (and I'll quote Dean and Dan), "it's Marlen Dietrich inspired" and "it's Bonnie and no Clyde". They said something around there, I couldn't find the article but thats from what I remember. So basically, glamorous 1930-50's gangsters.
    I looked up Bonnie a while ago and they look nothing like her...

    But Marlene Dietrich is similer

  10. #110
    ascension Celsiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    932

    Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Promo **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by AntmGuy001;2768788;
    I looked up Bonnie a while ago and they look nothing like her...

    But Marlene Dietrich is similer
    I don't think it's meant to look necessary like Bonnie but be inspired by her thievery and the whole old prep look. I personally like the concept.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.