Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: *ANTM CYCLE 10 Order of Elimination Speculation (No spoilers!!!)*

FORT Fanatic

Re: *ANTM CYCLE 10 Order of Elimination Speculation (No spoilers!!!)*

14-Claire-um can someone say OLD and short
    13-Stacy Ann-boring black girl. go home!
    12-Kimberly-high fashion but lacks confidence
    11-Amis-the girl who has been called like almost last finally got eliminated.
    10-Dominque-another weak black girl
    09-Anya-pretty; not high fashion enough
    08-Whitney-"oh your losing weight, so bye!"
    07-Marvita-not commercial enough
    06-Lauren-high fashion but starting to fade into the background
    05-Aimee-also high fashion but photo sucked that week
    04-Atalya-bitch spot ala bianca
    03-Fatima-high fashion but does not suit covergirl or seventeen
    02-Katarzyna-high fashion but her walk sucked at the runaway.
    01-Allison-high fashion, commercial, nice walk = winner!

based on my top model knowledge (i watch this show since cycle 1) i think i will go like this:

14- Claire
    13- Atalya
    12- Anya
    11- Lauren
    10- Stacy Ann
    09- Kimberly
    08- Whitney
    07- Marvita
    06- Aimee
    05- Dominique
    04- Allison
    03- Katarzyna/Amis
    02- Fatima
    01- Amis/Katarzyna

But what i want is:
    14- Marvita
    13- Atalya
    12- Lauren
    11- Stacy Ann
    10- Allison
    09- Whitney
    08- Fatima
    07- Anya
    06- Aimee
    05- Claire
    04- Dominique
    03- Katarzyna
    02- Kimberly
    01- Amis

FORT Fogey

14. Aimee (Her eyes don't connect with the camera and the judges don't see her potential, plus her look is too common)
    13. Kimberly (She doesn't live up to her potential to be the next Gemma Ward and is eliminated after two weak photos)
    12. Dominique (the judges don't like her reaction to her makeover)
    11. Claire (She never took good pictures and only made it this far because of her personality)
    10. Lauren (Tyra doesn't feel like she wants it enough and she isn't owning her makeover)
    9. Stacy Ann (she only has one look and has been narrowly missing elimination for a while now)
    8. Anya (Nigel doesn't think she is a natural beauty)
    7. Atalya (Her pictures are good, but her look is not exciting enough)
    6. Marvita (she just isn't commercial enough for covergirl and photographs a little old)
    5. Allison (They don't think she is mature enough)
    4. Fatima (The judges had no intentions of letting her win and think that it is best to let her go before the final episode. Tyra cries)
    3. Katarzyna (She doesn't have a good commercial and the judges are sick of her bad attitude (Jade style))
    2. Amis (she is a strong competitor but she is unpredictable on the runway. She doesn't try hard enough)
    1. Whitney (Tyra finally gets her wish and a plus-size model is crowned)

Love It!
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

What do you think guys?

*If Horrible Saleisha (Black girl) won cycle 9, and Jaslene (Latina, dark skin too) won cycle 8, it would make sense if i this cycle we will have a white girl crowned as the winner. So.. (Eliminated: Atalya, Fatima, Dominique, Marvita, Stacy Ann).

*Actually i don't know if Allison is Latina, but she looks like one and, as you know, in this show looks is all that matter, I dont think another latina or latina look-like will be chosen as a winner so soon. (Eliminated: Allison).

*This cycle is all about "Back to the Basics" and "Vintage", so probably they are going back to Paris or Milan for a International destination this Cycle, even though it's Sao Paulo-Brazil as lots of people are speculating, I really doubt Tyra will dare to choose a plus size as a winner not even a runner-up, European fashion shows can not be mixed with plus size models, if you see Milano fashion shows, or shows in Paris all the models are skinny. So it will be almost impossible to have a plus size who make it to the final showdown. On the other hand, Brazilian designers are also very slective with the models they prefer skinny girls and as I know, In that country girls die from anorexia trying to become models. That 's why I think (Eliminated: Whitney)

*CariDee (White Blonde) won Cycle 7 and I really doubt that Tyra will pick another blond so soon. Kimberly is the only blonde girl in the new cast, and her blonde hair looks great on her, I don't think they will change her hair color for the make over. (Eliminated: Kimberly)

*24 year old it's a little too old to become a model (Eliminated: Claire)

* So these are the reasons that makes me think the winner will be or: Aimee, Amis, Anya, Lauren or Katarzyna, we need to see some episodes in order to reach a more accurate conclusion about it. However if we consider that Aimee, Anya and Lauren all of them have very common looks (Heather K. /Nicole L. - Melrose- Michelle D.) so i wouldn't be surpised if they are eliminated. I think Amis have potential, her look is not very convencional, she looks like Samantha (c8) to me, and i think she could show lot of talent for edgy, high fashion things. But , we neeeever had an European descendent or European girl as a winner, moreover if they are going to Europe again Kata will be a strong competitor there, not only because her European look, not having a winner with that backround or even only that european name will play in her advantage. That's why Katarzyna is the most logical choice for winner to me.

hope you understand my thoughts, they are very messy.

^^I completely agree. If they're going to somewhere in Europe or somewhere in South America, why'd they bother with whitney if they're just going to eliminated her (not that I'd mind since she is def. not my favorite). I really hope Kata or Anya or Kimberly win.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

my guess..

14. lauren
    13. amis
    12. kimberly (she looks really quiet and reserved and that means to tyra she has no personality at all)
    11. stacy ann (she's not photogenic and comes off mediocre)
    10. claire
    9. whitney
    8. dominique
    6&/7. allison & fatima (there has to be a double elim at some point..)
    5. anya
    4. marvita (i have a STRONG feeling she'll make it really far (out of sympathy from tyra), but not win.
    3. atalya (you know tyra always wants a black girl in the final 3)
    2. katarzyna
    1. aimee - i guess i picked her as my winner because she's young, looks verstaile, actually looks like a model
    Bring on cycle 11. cycle 10's winner = YUCK.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Renatito;2763085;
    What do you think guys?

*If Horrible Saleisha (Black girl) won cycle 9, and Jaslene (Latina, dark skin too) won cycle 8, it would make sense if i this cycle we will have a white girl crowned as the winner. So.. (Eliminated: Atalya, Fatima, Dominique, Marvita, Stacy Ann).

*Actually i don't know if Allison is Latina, but she looks like one and, as you know, in this show looks is all that matter, I dont think another latina or latina look-like will be chosen as a winner so soon. (Eliminated: Allison).

*This cycle is all about "Back to the Basics" and "Vintage", so probably they are going back to Paris or Milan for a International destination this Cycle, even though it's Sao Paulo-Brazil as lots of people are speculating, I really doubt Tyra will dare to choose a plus size as a winner not even a runner-up, European fashion shows can not be mixed with plus size models, if you see Milano fashion shows, or shows in Paris all the models are skinny. So it will be almost impossible to have a plus size who make it to the final showdown. On the other hand, Brazilian designers are also very slective with the models they prefer skinny girls and as I know, In that country girls die from anorexia trying to become models. That 's why I think (Eliminated: Whitney)

*CariDee (White Blonde) won Cycle 7 and I really doubt that Tyra will pick another blond so soon. Kimberly is the only blonde girl in the new cast, and her blonde hair looks great on her, I don't think they will change her hair color for the make over. (Eliminated: Kimberly)

*24 year old it's a little too old to become a model (Eliminated: Claire)

* So these are the reasons that makes me think the winner will be or: Aimee, Amis, Anya, Lauren or Katarzyna, we need to see some episodes in order to reach a more accurate conclusion about it. However if we consider that Aimee, Anya and Lauren all of them have very common looks (Heather K. /Nicole L. - Melrose- Michelle D.) so i wouldn't be surpised if they are eliminated. I think Amis have potential, her look is not very convencional, she looks like Samantha (c8) to me, and i think she could show lot of talent for edgy, high fashion things. But , we neeeever had an European descendent or European girl as a winner, moreover if they are going to Europe again Kata will be a strong competitor there, not only because her European look, not having a winner with that backround or even only that european name will play in her advantage. That's why Katarzyna is the most logical choice for winner to me.

hope you understand my thoughts, they are very messy.
    Tyra is fighting the modeling "blackout" so I don't think it is right to assume that there will not be another black winner this year and plus none of the black women this cycle resemble Saliesha at all.

It is incorrect to assume that Kimberly will still be a blond after makeovers. So it is also incorrect to assume that Aimee, Amis, Anya, Lauren, or Katarzyna will not be blond after makeovers.

And we still don't know what the international destination is, so it is incorrect to assume that Whitney is too big for Milan and Katarzyna's Europeaness will lead her to a win. Furthermore, we don't even know about Katarzyna's background. For all we know, her family could have been in this country for generations. Don't forget that all contestants must be U.S. citizens, so its not like she could have flown in from Europe just last year ... unless she was mail-ordered.

last cycle i predicted saleisha would win.. and i was right! haha.
    but this season, i really have no idea who will win. cycle 9 seemed so obvious to me. but this season isn't.
    and of course, you cant REALLY tell until we get to see their "personalities"..
    from 1st eliminated to the winner..
    14- Stacy Ann
    13- Amis
    12- Katarzyna
    11- Dominique
    10- Lauren
    9- Anya
    8- Claire
    7- Whitney
    6- Allison
    5- Aimee
    4- Atalya
    3- Marvita
    2- Fatima
    winner- Kimberly

it'll be fun to look back and see how far off i was...
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2763110;
    ... unless she was mail-ordered.

natasha!