Not an elimination order, per say, but rather, some general thoughts on who could be eliminated when.
1. Anya is going far. Anyone with half a brain could piece together her edit and her critique. If she doesn't make it overseas I will die of shock. As of now, I predict final three, but things can change quickly, so I can't be 100% sure on that.
2. Aimee, the winner? Please. Do you guys remember Nicole, her sister from another Mr. and the winner of cycle 5? Tyra doesn't like to recycle winner-types, and sweet high fashion girl with long brown hair was Nicole's type. The same theory applies to Stacy Ann and Danielle, but nobody here seems to have predicted she'd win anyway.
3. Katarzyna is beautiful, we get it. After 10 cycles, don't we know that beauty in no way at all equates to victory? Given her edit so far, she's nobody special on top model, and as much as everyone here liked her picture, the judges thought it was totally average. I wouldn't be surprised if she were gone next week ala Samantha or Kimberly.
4. Of Fatima and Marvita... both will probably make it overseas. The chances for one making it farther will increase exponentially if the other is shockingly eliminated. Neither one will win, though.
5. Amis isn't going home next week, and I think she'll be around for a while. The editor's put in a lot of her in both casting and last week's episode. She's one of the more established characters on this show now, which buys her some time.