5.Allison
    4.Fatima
    3.Amis
    Runner-Up:Kimberly
    Winner: Anya

FORT Fogey

Re: *ANTM CYCLE 10 Order of Elimination Speculation (No spoilers!!!)*

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2763744;
    Its just a fun guessing game! When we look at the photos, we think "this girl is/isn't going to make it because of x, y, and z." Its just predictions based on our first impressions.
    I know that. I even said "I know it's just for fun and that people do it to kill time before the show starts, BUT..."

All I'm saying is that I couldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2764698;
    I know that. I even said "I know it's just for fun and that people do it to kill time before the show starts, BUT..."

You never know
    Before Cycle 7 even aired, someone predicted that Caridee/Eugea/Melrose would be the final 3, and they were
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2764698;

You never know
    Before Cycle 7 even aired, someone predicted that Caridee/Eugena/Melrose would be the final 3, and they were
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Fan

Who will be the first to go.

I say it's between Lauren and Claire.

Who do you guy's think will go first?

The title of my thread should have had a question mark. Yes, I know this.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

Re: Who will be the first to go.

Claire, she just doesn't look like a model to me, but I don't think she'll win, she's perfect for going first!
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

14th. claire - probably be the first girl booted because of her age, and because her look is pretty common. reminiscent of brita's elimination.
    13th. lauren - the judges will think she only has the one look, doesn't bring enough versatility.
    12th. whitney - suffers the same fate as whitney cycle 8, though much earlier. pretty girl but not a model.
    11th. dominique - hard look, tyra will describe her as 'handsome', but she too doesn't have the true model potential.
    10th. amis - in the middle girl, has the ability but it won't come across in photos.
    9th. stacy ann - her personality will probably carry her through the early set of eliminations but she'll eventually fizzle out and be cut. too much like danielle cycle 6.
    8th. allison - quirky and full of fun, her elimination will be a surprise. judges will put it down to her not taking the competition seriously.
    7th. anya - awkward and not in control of her body and image, the judges will pick this up from the start but her inability to learn will send her home eventually.
    6th. marvita - will start off the competition as one of the front runners but will do a lisa cycle 9 and will lose her appeal.
    5th. kimberly - will take amazing photos but lacks in the personality department, she'll break down in her elimination
    4th. katarzyna - consistently strong but comes across too cold and stuck up which will lead to her elimination
    3rd. fatima - goes through the biggest journey, although she'll be cut at the eleventh hour without much justification
    2nd. atalya - flies under the radar for most of the competition but ups her game during the final stages although not enough to win the title.
    1st. aimee - has both a high fashion and commerical look and a charming personality. a deserving winner!

i think the final 2 will be atalya and aimee because they're both 18, and the youngest of the girls and there hasn't really been a young winner yet. i think most of the two remaining finalists have something in common in each season, cycle 3, both were black, cycle 5, both pretty much had the same name, cycle 7, both were blonde, cycle 8, both were foreign and cycle 9, both were obvious commercial girls who developed into high fashion during the competition.

FORT Fan

atalya and anya for top 2

I revised my list after (maybe real) spoilers and the promos.

OLD LIST:
    14. Claire
    13. Lauren
    12. Dominique
    11. Marvita
    10. Amis
    9. Allison
    8. Stacy Ann
    7. Atalya
    6. Anya
    5. Whitney
    4. Kata
    3. Kimberly
    2. Fatima
    1. Aimee

NEW LIST:
    14. Claire (Double Elim)
    13. Amis (Double Elim) -3
    12. Dominque
    11. Marvita
    10. Stacey Ann -2
    9. Lauren +4
    8. Allison +1
    7. Kimberly -4
    6. Whitney -1
    5. Atalya +2
    4. Kata
    3. Anya +3
    2. Fatima
    1. Aimee
    AusNTM C4: Sam, Caris, Alex, Demelza.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupnsaucer;2768560;
    14th. claire - probably be the first girl booted because of her age, and because her look is pretty common. reminiscent of brita's elimination.
    13th. lauren - the judges will think she only has the one look, doesn't bring enough versatility.
    12th. whitney - suffers the same fate as whitney cycle 8, though much earlier. pretty girl but not a model.
    11th. dominique - hard look, tyra will describe her as 'handsome', but she too doesn't have the true model potential.
    10th. amis - in the middle girl, has the ability but it won't come across in photos.
    9th. stacy ann - her personality will probably carry her through the early set of eliminations but she'll eventually fizzle out and be cut. too much like danielle cycle 6.
    8th. allison - quirky and full of fun, her elimination will be a surprise. judges will put it down to her not taking the competition seriously.
    7th. anya - awkward and not in control of her body and image, the judges will pick this up from the start but her inability to learn will send her home eventually.
    6th. marvita - will start off the competition as one of the front runners but will do a lisa cycle 9 and will lose her appeal.
    5th. kimberly - will take amazing photos but lacks in the personality department, she'll break down in her elimination
    4th. katarzyna - consistently strong but comes across too cold and stuck up which will lead to her elimination
    3rd. fatima - goes through the biggest journey, although she'll be cut at the eleventh hour without much justification
    2nd. atalya - flies under the radar for most of the competition but ups her game during the final stages although not enough to win the title.
    1st. aimee - has both a high fashion and commerical look and a charming personality. a deserving winner!

i think the final 2 will be atalya and aimee because they're both 18, and the youngest of the girls and there hasn't really been a young winner yet. i think most of the two remaining finalists have something in common in each season, cycle 3, both were black, cycle 5, both pretty much had the same name, cycle 7, both were blonde, cycle 8, both were foreign and cycle 9, both were obvious commercial girls who developed into high fashion during the competition.
    Totally loving this! This would make it the best cycle yet!
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)