Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: *ANTM CYCLE 10 Order of Elimination Speculation (No spoilers!!!)*

Re: *ANTM CYCLE 10 Order of Elimination Speculation (No spoilers!!!)*

Realitylovesme I think you are right about the hair color of Aimee, Anya, Amis, Katarzyna and Lauren, but I really doubt about having another black girl as a winner or a plussie, eventhough the destination wasn't reveal yet, it's almost sure that it will be Europe i think.

FORT Newbie

Okay, I've decided to give my reasons for my predictions on the eliminations:

14:Anya-Tyra will call her too insecure and lanky to be a model. She'll be like, "Anya, the judges and I feel that you don't carry yourself strongly and have bad posture".
    13:Amis-She will be too boring and plain to be the winner.
    12:Stacy Ann-She will be the fake, ghetto black girl this season that screams when she first sees Tyra in the casting room. I guarantee you she'll walk into the room, see Tyra, and be like, "Oh My God! Tyra Banks! Oh My God! No Way! You're so Pretty!" Eliminated for bad photo shoots and overall fakeness.
    11:Claire-Too old and Janet-like. She's just there to take up some space.
    10:Lauren-She'll cause trouble and be a real smart*** to the judges.
    9ominique-Tyra will pull the "you look so old in your pictures" thing and she will be cut.
    8:Kimberly-Her cuteness will start to wear off and Tyra will say pretty girl just isn't enough.
    7:Alison-No Special Reason. I Just think they'll cut the hispanic girl in 7th place.
    6:Marvita-She will start off the competition as the front runner but along the fifth or sixth week, she'll lose her spark and the judges will get bored with her, like Nnenna.
    5:Whitney-Tyra will keep her around as long as she can because she wants to prove that plus girls can actually make it past 7th place on ANTM. Plus she'll take some good pics.
    4:Atalya-Too Commercial. She'll land in the bottom 2 many times.
    3:Aimee-She'll take over the front running position after Marvita and get the big head. She'll be criticized for being too harsh.
    2:Fatima-She'll also be a fav but another black girl isn't gonna win this season.
    1:Katarzyna-She will rock the runway and she looks very European. Plus, she doesn't look like any of the other winners, except maybe Nicole in a way. She will never be the front runner, but she will make sure she is noticed.

Well, thats just my speculation. What do you guys think about it?

i think the there girls who will be cut soon :
    1. Claire. yes, she's too old to begin a modeling career
    2. stacy-ann, i dont know why.
    3. lauren, i think tyra dont really like pretty girls. (judging from what she did to samantha, felicia, and kimberly)

FORT Fanatic

lauren, i think tyra dont really like pretty girls.
    You think Lauren's pretty?

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

14th: Amis
    13th: Claire
    12th: Stacey Ann
    11th: Kimberley
    10th: Dominque
    9th: Allison
    8th: Lauren
    7th: Atalya
    6th: Marvita
    5th: Whitney
    4th: Aimee
    3rd: Fatima
    2nd: Katarzyna
    1st: Anya

Every cycle I turn out to be horribly wrong. I guess with will be no exception
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

FORT Fogey

I know this is really pointless, but whatever.

I know that people make these speculations to kill time before the show starts, which is fair and all, but I seriously don't get how you can do it. We have two pictures to go on. Two. That tells us next to nothing except what they look like, it doesn't even necessarily tell us what their pictures will be like. Michelle C7? Come on, her pictures would have been dreadful according to her preshow ones.
    I think it's way too early to say that So-and-so will be the girl who takes great pictures and gets cut overseas for "loosing her spark" or that What's-her-face will be awkward and have no personality and get cut first.

Anyway... keep speculating. Those are just my two cents.

Michelle C7? Come on, her pictures would have been dreadful according to her preshow ones.
    What about C8 Cassandra. In the group shot she looked amazing, then on the show she was a disaster.

My top 6 would be:

6:Marvita
    5ominique
    4:Aimee
    3:Allison
    2:Fatima:Will most likely be the fan favorite, and suffer from that, like Kahlen, and all th other popular runner-ups.
    1:Katarzyanna:She can take a good picture, and the last white winner was back in C7, so you know if it came down toFatima and Katarzyanna, Katarzyanna will win
    Last edited by emynndajl; 01-21-2008 at 02:21 PM.

I agree with GuruBishisama, it's impossible to make a realistic order now, we don't know the girls and we only have 2 photos.
    anyway it's fun to read though!
    (I think the winner will be kat,anya or aimee)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2763434;
    I know this is really pointless, but whatever.

I know that people make these speculations to kill time before the show starts, which is fair and all, but I seriously don't get how you can do it. We have two pictures to go on. Two. That tells us next to nothing except what they look like, it doesn't even necessarily tell us what their pictures will be like. Michelle C7? Come on, her pictures would have been dreadful according to her preshow ones.
    I think it's way too early to say that So-and-so will be the girl who takes great pictures and gets cut overseas for "loosing her spark" or that What's-her-face will be awkward and have no personality and get cut first.

Anyway... keep speculating. Those are just my two cents.
    Its just a fun guessing game! When we look at the photos, we think "this girl is/isn't going to make it because of x, y, and z." Its just predictions based on our first impressions.

14. Claire
    13. Anya
    12. Lauren
    11. Fatima
    10. Dominique
    9. Kimberly
    8. Katarzyna
    7. Atalya
    6. Whitney
    5. Marvita
    4. Amy