Page 93 of 255 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

I do have to say one thing in the defense of Whitney...I think if Allison had lasted longer, we'd hear her "I was anorexic" thing a lot more often than we here Whitney talking about plus size being great. (And it really is all in the editing.)
    I kind of wonder if that's why Whitney is standing on her soapbox so much, because she was around at least one previously anorexic girl in the house and saw how much it affected Allison.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

congrats to Whitney for making it further than any plus size girl in the competition (I don't count Robin C1)
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Whitney is undebiably better than Robyn. Robyn's body is ewww unlike Whitney, who's I think voluptuous.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Dax

The next episode will be the second time she implies Anya is dumb. I don't like that.-__-''

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2938151;
    The next episode will be the second time she implies Anya is dumb. I don't like that.-__-''
    I don't like that either. Taking good pictures and knowing the right things to say to people doesn't really take much smarts. So she shouldn't have been surprised when Anya won the challenge.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

I dont like that she is calling Anya dumb either. Its rude, and I hope she leaves soon because her personality is so fake and annoying.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

I think we might end up having an Anya VS. Whitney Finale!!!

Whitney seems to dislike Anya (So Blonde!)
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney

i love the way she speaks.,., i think she is eloquent but i think that when it comes to commercial she will overdo it and will come across as fake and funny.,
    anyways i like her and dominique their interestin

ugh, she is SOOO fake its not even funny. the way she talks is so preppy and so that girl you want to smack in high school. shes like a know it all. to me, everytime i see whitney, i just see fat pig. shes not great at all. even the way she walks the runway is like walking for a pageant and her presence is just a smack the Tv kind of thing. don't like her anymore. loved her in the fuerza buerta episode but after shes just plain bland and not interesting at all. shes so average for a plus size girl.

i guarentee you i can find a fat girl down the streets and they would be much more interesting than whitney

Reading all these "fat" comments, is it any wonder Whitney is so defensive and loud about her weight?

I like her personality, I just think she overdoes it too much. She needs to lose the Miss America vibe.