Page 64 of 255 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 2544

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

  1. #631
    Idioteque blue valentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    wishing I was in Ibiza
    Posts
    1,407

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by challahbackgirl;2880183;
    Her face is high-fashion
    she has a double chin how is that high fashion? or maybe my definition is different then yours on high fashion. i don't know.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

  2. #632
    Idioteque blue valentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    wishing I was in Ibiza
    Posts
    1,407

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2880095;
    I just rewatched the last episode and it makes me think that actually whitney is the one who first started to brought up the Dominique-Claire's arguments.

    it's when Dominique had migraine and needed to sleep, then at first Claire, Lauren, Whitney and Aimee are just laughing and talk about something till Whitney started to say something like:

    "and it's so funny how this morning you and.. what's her face.. talk about..." and then she started it. After that Claire and Dom had a small fight again.. Tsk tsk, Whitney..

    It makes me wonder too, maybe when Aimee and Marvita (or whoever) had argument and Fatima said: "It's not Aimee who's wrong, it's Whitney" maybe Whitney did something wrong but the editor just cut it thus we can't see it on TV..

    .
    very true. she has been at the center of every single argument in the house. every single one.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

  3. #633
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    520

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2881306;
    very true. she has been at the center of every single argument in the house. every single one.
    Exactly. That's why I don't think it's Dominique or Fatima that are the troublemakers of the house. I think it's Whitney, Claire and Lauren.

  4. #634
    FORT Fanatic phat_prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    right under irina lazareanu's bang
    Age
    23
    Posts
    615

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2880359;
    sarah in an interview only said she lost 3 pounds.
    REALLY!? WHOA.. honestly I didn't see that she's shrinking whatsoever, because come on.. people put on 1-3 lbs. and put it off again easily..


    ... at least I do. lol
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

  5. #635
    FORT Fanatic phat_prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    right under irina lazareanu's bang
    Age
    23
    Posts
    615

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2881299;
    she has a double chin how is that high fashion? or maybe my definition is different then yours on high fashion. i don't know.
    I think maybe the person is talking about her bone structure. Because for me, Whitney has great cheekbones, that's made for high fashion.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

  6. #636
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    115

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2881299;
    she has a double chin how is that high fashion? or maybe my definition is different then yours on high fashion. i don't know.
    I honestly don't know...
    but I've been led to believe that features such as high cheekbones (like Whitney's) are high-fashion.

    Meh. The double chin is problematic, though.

  7. #637
    Anya - Fatima Sundae Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    I don't know what's happening to me and this cycle. Usually, I hate the conflict makers in the house but now I find myself rooting for the conflict makers. Whitney and Fatima and if you say that Claire is one, then she's my favorite too.

    The only bitch that I love before this cycle is Melrose.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

  8. #638
    Brasilia! queenegoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    685

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    Whitney doesn't have cheekbones. Her face is a fat blob. I like how she creates the illusion of having cheekbones. It's like she's trying to make hers face appear skinnier which really defeats the purpose of what she's set out to prove.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

  9. #639
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    112

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    i doesn't have any problem with Withney...but.. Why Tyra pick big girls--?
    is fashion?
    could be in a fiture a big girl walk with another supermodels like ''the normal size''---
    I JUST WANT TO KNOW: W H Y ??
    if everybody know that in the show that type of girls hasn't a good future to be ON TOP...
    maybe .. she's the only girl, who knows=?

  10. #640
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    632

    Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2882778;
    Whitney doesn't have cheekbones. Her face is a fat blob.
    It's impossible to make someone like someone else so I wont bother with a rant, but I completely disagree with this. People may not like her personality, but its unrealistic to deny that she has a gorgeous face.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.