Page 64 of 255 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by challahbackgirl;2880183;
    Her face is high-fashion
    she has a double chin how is that high fashion? or maybe my definition is different then yours on high fashion. i don't know.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2880095;
    I just rewatched the last episode and it makes me think that actually whitney is the one who first started to brought up the Dominique-Claire's arguments.

it's when Dominique had migraine and needed to sleep, then at first Claire, Lauren, Whitney and Aimee are just laughing and talk about something till Whitney started to say something like:

"and it's so funny how this morning you and.. what's her face.. talk about..." and then she started it. After that Claire and Dom had a small fight again.. Tsk tsk, Whitney..

It makes me wonder too, maybe when Aimee and Marvita (or whoever) had argument and Fatima said: "It's not Aimee who's wrong, it's Whitney" maybe Whitney did something wrong but the editor just cut it thus we can't see it on TV..

very true. she has been at the center of every single argument in the house. every single one.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2881306;
    very true. she has been at the center of every single argument in the house. every single one.
    Exactly. That's why I don't think it's Dominique or Fatima that are the troublemakers of the house. I think it's Whitney, Claire and Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2880359;
    sarah in an interview only said she lost 3 pounds.
    REALLY!? WHOA.. honestly I didn't see that she's shrinking whatsoever, because come on.. people put on 1-3 lbs. and put it off again easily..

... at least I do. lol
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2881299;
    she has a double chin how is that high fashion? or maybe my definition is different then yours on high fashion. i don't know.
    I think maybe the person is talking about her bone structure. Because for me, Whitney has great cheekbones, that's made for high fashion.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2881299;
    I honestly don't know...
    but I've been led to believe that features such as high cheekbones (like Whitney's) are high-fashion.

Meh. The double chin is problematic, though.

I don't know what's happening to me and this cycle. Usually, I hate the conflict makers in the house but now I find myself rooting for the conflict makers. Whitney and Fatima and if you say that Claire is one, then she's my favorite too.

The only bitch that I love before this cycle is Melrose.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Whitney doesn't have cheekbones. Her face is a fat blob. I like how she creates the illusion of having cheekbones. It's like she's trying to make hers face appear skinnier which really defeats the purpose of what she's set out to prove.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

FORT Regular

i doesn't have any problem with Withney...but.. Why Tyra pick big girls--?
    is fashion?
    could be in a fiture a big girl walk with another supermodels like ''the normal size''---
    I JUST WANT TO KNOW: W H Y ??
    if everybody know that in the show that type of girls hasn't a good future to be ON TOP...
    maybe .. she's the only girl, who knows=?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2882778;
    Whitney doesn't have cheekbones. Her face is a fat blob.
    It's impossible to make someone like someone else so I wont bother with a rant, but I completely disagree with this. People may not like her personality, but its unrealistic to deny that she has a gorgeous face.