Page 63 of 255 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

I think Whitney could be the first 'plus-size' model to make it over-seas but I don't think she could win, since her body type isn't fit for high fashion or couture but than if she lost weight I think she would be absolutely perfect.
    I don't know, I think her bone structure is definitely amazing but I'm not sure about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke13;2880231;
    I think Whitney could be the first 'plus-size' model to make it over-seas but I don't think she could win, since her body type isn't fit for high fashion or couture but than if she lost weight I think she would be absolutely perfect.
    I don't know, I think her bone structure is definitely amazing but I'm not sure about her.
    if she lose some weight the judges will start saying things like what they said for Sarah (last cycle).
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

I think she has the guts to win and I don't think she'll be the 1st plus size to make it overseas because Robyn disagrees.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

It's hard... if Whitney does lose weight the judges will start criticizing her for losing it... it's difficult. But I do think she could make it over-seas if she keeps her confidence up and continues progressing in her photographs, she could possibly have a chance.

I don't think that the lose weight issue will be back again.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I agree, I don't think the 'weight' issue will come back either but if it does, than the judges would most likely start criticizing Whitney like they did to Sarah (c9).

sarah in an interview only said she lost 3 pounds.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

.. and Tyra made it seem like she lost 10 lbs. Geeez Louise Tyra.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2880259;
    I don't think that the lose weight issue will be back again.
    I dont either because you guys have to remember, during casting Jay and Tyra said Sarah was on the thinner side of plus sized models...thus calling her "real sized" and when she lost weight she was becoming less of a plussized girl(in their eyes)

Whitney, however, is a normal plus and if she lost a little weight like Sarah did they wouldnt make as big of a deal because Sarah started out smaller

Either way weight loss is a bogus excuse for an elimination

FORT Regular

I still can't get over that she is the 1st plus-size girl to be called first ever!!! She should get an award for that... 10 Cycles with many plus-size girls and not 1 got called 1st!!!