Page 61 of 255 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2879012;
    She's in my top 4 with Lauren, Kat and Anya but her mouth still bothers me. I wish to see *one* photo with her mouth closed. After that she can open it as much as she wants.
    Same top 4!

I love Whtieny's personality. She's fun, a bit of a diva, and very youthful.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Dax

Part of my love for her is because my roommate is in love with her. I have to save every photo of her in his USB. He was so happy that she was the first plus size to be called first that it makes me happy too.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2879056;
    Lots of people are making a big deal about Whitney's mouth being open in every shot. But if it was a problem Tyra would mention it. She likes to point out flaws, remember? To me, the bigger question is, "Why hasn't Tyra told Whitney to close her mouth in photos?" That's what I'm wondering. And Mr. Jay usually says something about mouths being open when they shouldn't be. Its almost like they go out of their way to make sure her mouth is always open in every shot. Interesting...
    We all know by now that every model have a signature look and Whitney's signature look happens to be her mouth. Maybe it wasnt brought up by Tyra is because she "knows" thats who she is. Of course, we're halfway into the season so eventually she will make a remark about it. But for now, its really not a problem.

Keep them mouth open Whitney!
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;2879223;
    We all know by now that every model have a signature look and Whitney's signature look happens to be her mouth. Maybe it wasnt brought up by Tyra is because she "knows" thats who she is. Of course, we're halfway into the season so eventually she will make a remark about it. But for now, its really not a problem.

Keep them mouth open Whitney!
    Hmm i never thought about it that way, that is a very good insight PaleHeart

LOL i like PaleHeart's emoticon.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2879056;
    Lots of people are making a big deal about Whitney's mouth being open in every shot. But if it was a problem Tyra would mention it. She likes to point out flaws, remember? To me, the bigger question is, "Why hasn't Tyra told Whitney to close her mouth in photos?" That's what I'm wondering. And Mr. Jay usually says something about mouths being open when they shouldn't be. Its almost like they go out of their way to make sure her mouth is always open in every shot. Interesting...
    They might've already,and may have just cut it out in editing. It'll come up later.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

i liked her black hair better, with no bangs. i thought she looked really good. the long blonde hair makes her look bigger.

FORT Newbie

Now, I'm officially not a fan of this lady. She is at the center of every fight in this house.
    I never see a fat girl so full of herself like that. Hopefully, either her, Claire or Fatima will go home next week.

I'll be very happy either of the mentioned 3 got eliminated next week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenOath;2879831;
    Now, I'm officially not a fan of this lady. She is at the center of every fight in this house.
    I never see a fat girl so full of herself like that. Hopefully, either her, Claire or Fatima will go home next week.

I'll be very happy either of the mentioned 3 got eliminated next week.
    I'm really curious as to what that means. From what I'm getting from that, it sounds like either a huge stereotype (because "fat" people are always jolly, comical, and well liked) or a huge double standard (because she's "fat" she should be ashamed of herself, her pride would make more sense if she were skinny.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2879067;
    Well, with Nik Cycle 5 they waited a lot to tell her to do another pose. Maybe they will tell Whitney later.
    Yeah, and Heather posing on profile. It took her until the recyclable photoshoot to do all straight faces to the camera.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney