Page 60 of 255 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

One of her nicknames is Pancake Boobs.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

^ LOL, that's too much funny.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I love Whitney now. She is my ultimate "Number 1" favorite models out of all the other models in the entire series. Jenah come close seconds.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Wow, that's a good sign for Whitney. She's becoming the alltime favorite now? Wow
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I love the way Whitney talks, presents herself and everything. She's not like a complete bitchy diva but she's not a quiet little mouse that gets stepped on either. Her photos are absolutely stunning and amazing and she is totally neck to neck with Toccara and maybe even a bit ahead but you'd never know cause Toccara definitely has done more work than Whitney has and stuff. I wish Tyra gave her a different hair colour though. I don't mind the blonde but I Think she'd look much better as a dark brunette or chocolate brown/redhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2878865;
    Wow, that's a good sign for Whitney. She's becoming the alltime favorite now? Wow
    Eww, not by me. She NEEDS to close her damn mouth besause every single shot of her has had an open mouth. She needs an attitude check, because she acts like shes better than everyone else. The worst part is, I know she's going far because last cycle people were complaining that plus-sizes never win/make it over-seas, so Tyra will try to add this to her personal body image-movement, by having her win. This will leave Anya, and Katarzyana, as well as a bunch of other girls robbed. I can see it from a mile away, and it frustrates me.

If it was up to me, she would have been eliminated already, maybe even in placd of Allison/Marvita, both models who I severly dislike.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

FORT Fogey

If she didn't have the personality of a 13 year old girl I'd like her so much more...

Dax

She's in my top 4 with Lauren, Kat and Anya but her mouth still bothers me. I wish to see *one* photo with her mouth closed. After that she can open it as much as she wants.

Lots of people are making a big deal about Whitney's mouth being open in every shot. But if it was a problem Tyra would mention it. She likes to point out flaws, remember? To me, the bigger question is, "Why hasn't Tyra told Whitney to close her mouth in photos?" That's what I'm wondering. And Mr. Jay usually says something about mouths being open when they shouldn't be. Its almost like they go out of their way to make sure her mouth is always open in every shot. Interesting...
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Dax

Well, with Nik Cycle 5 they waited a lot to tell her to do another pose. Maybe they will tell Whitney later.