Page 57 of 255 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Whitney may be b!tchy at times but she is also caring. Like how she defended Aimee awhile back and recently, with Lauren. SHe is also fun to be around with, like with Stacy-Ann awhile back too. She is so graceful and elegant that not everything is about her. She truly cares for one another but can be b!tchy if somebody is rubbing her the wrong way.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

First Pluz Sized Model in Top Model History to get a first name callout, Bout Time, Tyra!
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2875477;
    Because they're stuck in highschool, specially Whitney.
    And about Whitney, If I was Dominique I would've moped the floor with her bad weave when she said She had no reason to respect her, everyone deserves respect.
    dominique got what was coming to her... if your gunna be as bitchy as she was.... its gunna bite you in the butt

she had NO right to tell lauren to stay in her place. that is so rude! you do NOT say that to a quiet person! we are aloud to speak up too!:nono dominique = 30 yr old trany
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Dax

She's in my top 3 now. I knew she was going to be amazing from the moment the promo pics were presented. I love her look, with a closed mouth she can be even fiercer.

am i the only one that wonders why the judges love her so much? her face is pretty plain imo. sarah from last season was much more interesting in every way. Pictures, presence. whitney is like a beauty queen and her hair doesn't match her. it looks fake. and the judges keep boasting about her face and how fierce she is. i don't see it at all.

aimee has a better face than her and lauren and anya but the judges just love their fat girls.
    Exactly. I hated her from the beginning when she badmouthed the previous plus sized contestants. She will never be better than, or even as good as Sarah H, or Tocarra. Every single shot of her looks the same. Open mouth. She DOES act like a beaut queen, and if she evert nodded her head like that to me, I would punch her so hard that if she ever nodded it again, it would fall off. I have never hated a plus size contestant as much as I hate Whitney. Her pic was fierce because she had fierce makeup. Without it she would have looked just like her first shot.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Whitney needs to go home! She did not deserve that first call-out.

Worse plsu-size girl ever on ANTM, despite how bad Whitney C8 or Diana were.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by starburst.;2876917;
    Whitney needs to go home! She did not deserve that first call-out.

Worse plsu-size girl ever on ANTM, despite how bad Whitney C8 or Diana were.
    You may not like her but I think that's a bit extreme. I think she's by far the best plus ever, but each to their own and all...

What size is whitney? Does anyone know for sure?

Whitney's a size 8.

FORT Fogey

Toccara >>>>>>>>>> Anna Nicole
    Anytime.