Page 55 of 255 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2872738;
    SPOILER:

Click to see Spoiler:
    It was thrilling to see Whitney become the first-ever plus-size model on the show to be called out first in panel. BRAVO!!!

She really deserved it -- not only for the photo, but also because she also impressed during the posing challenge. She has been the only model on the show so far who has been doing the "three-second rule" that Tyra talked about, striking a pose and holding her place for three seconds at the end of runway challenges.

And that photographer -- someone of genuine status in the industry -- was really enthusiastic in his praise for her work.
    That's not really a spoiler lol. Once the show has aired on the west coast anything from that episode is fair game to not be in spoiler tags (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2873209;
    That's not really a spoiler lol. Once the show has aired on the west coast anything from that episode is fair game to not be in spoiler tags (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    Sorry, I really wasn't sure what the rules were about these things. I got in trouble once for posting a link, so I'm trying to be careful now.

Here was the message:

It was thrilling to see Whitney become the first-ever plus-size model on the show to be called out first in panel. BRAVO!!!

She really deserved it -- not only for the photo, but also because she also impressed during the posing challenge. She has been the only model on the show so far who has been doing the "three-second rule" that Tyra talked about, striking a pose and holding her place for three seconds at the end of runway challenges.

And that photographer -- someone of genuine status in the industry -- was really enthusiastic in his praise for her work.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2873847;
    Sorry, I really wasn't sure what the rules were about these things. I got in trouble once for posting a link, so I'm trying to be careful now.
    No worries, better safe than sorry
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

WhooHoo! Its about time a plus-size called out first. The plus-size curse has been BROKEN!

For now anyway... *waiting for the go-see challenge*
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

I wonder what will happen in the go-see challenge...I believe the go-see person said that they don't have dresses for size 10's but isn't Whitney a size 8?

I hope she'll do good. She was amazing with her grunge shot!
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

FORT Regular

Whitney's a size 8?
    Bye bye, off to the ophthalmologist's.

Er, nothing about Whitney screams "model" to me, despite the fact that she has an extremely likable persona. I think she needs to close her mouth in all her photos. Where's the versatility?

FORT Fogey

despite the fact that she has an extremely likable persona
    That's arguable... The girl seems so obnoxious to me, with her mannerisms and her holier-than-thou attited with the grin and the highschool persona.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

I love Whitney, she's a funny girl with loads of personality. Every time I see her, I think of Tyra saying "Woo btch work aaaaa!" her reaction to it. Go Whitney, I am rooting for you!!

she's such a piece of work.

i don't know how dominique stopped herself from slapping that valley girl smirk off of whitney's face when she was telling dom that "she was trash and she belongs in the gutter" or whatever she said. that is beyond disrespectful especially considering it was none of her business and the argument was between dom and claire. it was annoying how she was trying to interject herself into the argument and joing the 3 on 1 fight. all dominique said was for lauren to butt and ann nicole used that as an excuse to jump in.

lets not even get into the trash talking they were doing in the bedroom after things had cooled down. she couldn't deal with dominique on her own from the earlier fight they had last week so she waited to join in with lauren and claire.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

I believe Dominique called Whitney racist and white trash before
    that;s good reason to hate her

and I am glad Claire, Whitney and Lauren bitched at dominique...he I mean she needed it
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4