Page 54 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

i agree with blue valentine.

Anna Nicole 2.0 needs to go home! i would just like to say, though, that somebody said that whitney was sort of a "slut" in her soroity, though i highly doubt it's true, and when i heard when she said people have been calling her anna, that thought reoccured in my head. lol

FORT Fogey

Whitney is a peppy bitch. I'm not too sure about the attitude but, I still love her. I have a feeling she might change after seeing how she comes off on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2866643;
    whitney called her uneducated BEFORE dom called her a racist.
    Even so, Dominique's useless argument started the whole mess when she could just avoid the situation and leave. What kind of role model is she setting up for her child?

At least Whitney is a good role model for being an overly positive plus-size model with a heavy personality. She defended herself quite nicely in my opinion.

On a side random note: I was at the metro station this morning heading to D.C. and as the train passed by, I saw a girl who looked exactly like Whitney but its not due to the height and body size, lol. I'm turning into a fanatic... its scary.
    Last edited by PaleHeart; 03-25-2008 at 06:43 PM.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;2865837;
    Whitney was right for saying Dominique uneducated for calling Whitney a racist for no reason.
    Ahahahaha, no. Dominique called her racist AFTER Whitney's little ungrounded accusations, as blue valentine said. Yeah, she's probably nice in real life and just a victim of editing, but Whitney needs to grow up just a bit for my tastes. She acts as if she's a teenager. Accenting the last word in each sentence and coupling that with a head jerk or eye-roll comes off as quite juvenile, and that's certainly not behavior I'm looking for in the winner of this competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2866248;
    Very true. She's the prettiest, most confident, most talented, and has the best message. I know that a lot of young curvy girls are deriving tremendous confidence from the fact that she isn't a shrinking violent, but is comfortable with herself, and is (rightly) proud of her figure. I hope she never succumbs to fashion-industry starvation madness, but retains her womanly curves.
    Indeed! Even if she doesn't win this, i have a feeling she'll rock the plus-size modeling world.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Newbie

i agree dominique started all of it, but whitney's photograph don't do her justice. and her hair looks so FAKE on her im sorry. worst make over out of the bunch.

Her personality is just so annoying, It probably wasn't her fault in the whole dominique/Whitney incident but I really don't care because I dislike both Dominique and her.

FORT Regular

SPOILER:

Click to see Spoiler:
    It was thrilling to see Whitney become the first-ever plus-size model on the show to be called out first in panel. BRAVO!!!

She really deserved it -- not only for the photo, but also because she also impressed during the posing challenge. She has been the only model on the show so far who has been doing the "three-second rule" that Tyra talked about, striking a pose and holding her place for three seconds at the end of runway challenges.

And that photographer -- someone of genuine status in the industry -- was really enthusiastic in his praise for her work.

i'm so proud of her, she is the first-plus size model to ever be called first, that is a huge deal!!! and she has the most top 3 call outs of any plus size model in the history of america's next top model, and i may sound like a complete nerd but she has 3 top call outs which equals the 3 top call outs that all the other plus size models have collectively (Robin x1, Diana x1, Sarah x1), i think she's pretty good and i don't care that she looks like anna nicole... b/c this anna nicole is FIIIEEERRRCCEEE!!!!

I think Whitney has a shot at becoming ANTM, if the go-sees don't make her "lose her spirit". If she makes it past that hurdle, the other girls better watch out.