Page 53 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2864200;
    Seriously. The word racist is used too much these days. It's a stupid comeback. Saying "you're racist" as an insult or "diss" is like saying "You're anorexic!" to a naturally skinny person. It's both wrong and saddening to think that people throw around such serious words as comebacks. Dominique proved how immature by calling Whitney that with absolutely no evidence. Whitney acted nothing like a racist.
    I think it just shows that Dominique does not know what a racist is! She was basically saying that Whitney is racist to all people of all backgrounds because she is mean to them. If you are mean to a blue-eyed, blond girl than you are "racist" against all people like that. So I think Dominique's point was that Whitney was racist because she was being mean to a black person. That's what I thought was happening. That is what shows that Dominique is dumb.

She's my favorite so far (after seeing only a couple of episoides.) I think she is the first plus size girl to really have a chance at this. I like her look and I love her personality. He "where's the seran wrap!" line cracked me up.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Newbie

I don't think she is racist at all!! She just has this thing called a sense of humor that she men like Dominique don't have.

Plus she was right to react the way she did *however saying the my best friend is black is so, passe'* I'm from Florida and when someone is called a racist it isn't a small thing. Being called a bitch isn't a big deal at all, which is why she called herself one. She knows what she is. She knows she isn't racist because being called a racist in Jacksonville is a big deal. It's just her upbringing.

FORT Fogey

I just didn't like the fact that she pulled out the, "You're uneducated!" card out of nowhere. What does that have to do with ANYTHING? Does that put Whitney above Dominique in her eyes? Anyway, she also acts like a teenager, complete with the way in which she "argues". She seems like a nice girl, and she probably IS in real life, but I was quite perturbed by her behavior last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2865423;
    I just didn't like the fact that she pulled out the, "You're uneducated!" card out of nowhere. What does that have to do with ANYTHING? Does that put Whitney above Dominique in her eyes? Anyway, she also acts like a teenager, complete with the way in which she "argues". She seems like a nice girl, and she probably IS in real life, but I was quite perturbed by her behavior last episode.
    Whitney was right for saying Dominique uneducated for calling Whitney a racist for no reason.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2865169;
    She's my favorite so far (after seeing only a couple of episoides.) I think she is the first plus size girl to really have a chance at this. I like her look and I love her personality.
    Very true. She's the prettiest, most confident, most talented, and has the best message. I know that a lot of young curvy girls are deriving tremendous confidence from the fact that she isn't a shrinking violent, but is comfortable with herself, and is (rightly) proud of her figure. I hope she never succumbs to fashion-industry starvation madness, but retains her womanly curves.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2866248;
    Very true. She's the prettiest, most confident, most talented, and has the best message. I know that a lot of young curvy girls are deriving tremendous confidence from the fact that she isn't a shrinking violent, but is comfortable with herself, and is (rightly) proud of her figure. I hope she never succumbs to fashion-industry starvation madness, but retains her womanly curves.
    AMEN to that!
    she is beautiful just the way she is.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2865051;
    I think it just shows that Dominique does not know what a racist is! She was basically saying that Whitney is racist to all people of all backgrounds because she is mean to them. If you are mean to a blue-eyed, blond girl than you are "racist" against all people like that. So I think Dominique's point was that Whitney was racist because she was being mean to a black person. That's what I thought was happening. That is what shows that Dominique is dumb.
    it came across exactly the same way to me.
    yeah... dominique was definitely working against herself in that argument.

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;2865837;
    Whitney was right for saying Dominique uneducated for calling Whitney a racist for no reason.
    whitney called her uneducated BEFORE dom called her a racist.

whitney was just being her usual ignorant disrespectful annoying ass when she did that. her little head jerks and eye rolls i would have smacked her across the face and ripped her weave out if i was dom.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Fanatic

Dom probably knew Whitney was right. If anything I agreed with her. Ignorant or not, there is nothing more annoying than trying to have an argument with an idiot, you get nowhere, and their ridiculous comebacks are often just insulting. (to your intelligence as much as anything else) There were probably other things that suggested Dom's idiocy to Whitney and in the heat of the moment it came out. I dont resent Whitney for calling her uneducated at all, I probably would have done the same in that situation...