Page 52 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2864190;
    I agree. Someone who's brilliant knows how to conduct themselves.

And I wouldn't respect someone who threw around the word racism like a bouncy ball either. People have to earn respect, Dominique didn't.
    Seriously. The word racist is used too much these days. It's a stupid comeback. Saying "you're racist" as an insult or "diss" is like saying "You're anorexic!" to a naturally skinny person. It's both wrong and saddening to think that people throw around such serious words as comebacks. Dominique proved how immature by calling Whitney that with absolutely no evidence. Whitney acted nothing like a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2864021;
    I don't know everything about Fatima but what I've seen of her I just do not like.

Also, Whitney doesn't speak her mind as much as Fatima. Whitney was just put in a situation where Dominique was blaming her for the phone thing. Whitney was called racist, and she reacted like I would, but I don't speak my mind constantly.
    But I disagree with you with what you said that being unable to control her mouth is not showing intelligence. It doesn't mean that if you can' control yourself from speaking or telling others what you think that you're not intelligent.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2864259;
    But I disagree with you with what you said that being unable to control her mouth is not showing intelligence. It doesn't mean that if you can' control yourself from speaking or telling others what you think that you're not intelligent.
    I know that, but I do think that a part of intelligence is know when and when not things are appropriate. A person could be intelligent and bitchy (Elyse, C1) but the problem with Fatima is that she always says things that are just unacceptable and plain rude. She doesn't act intelligent at all, that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2864267;
    I know that, but I do think that a part of intelligence is know when and when not things are appropriate. A person could be intelligent and bitchy (Elyse, C1) but the problem with Fatima is that she always says things that are just unacceptable and plain rude. She doesn't act intelligent at all, that's what I think.
    Amis has already said in an interview that she's intelligent.

Uhm, Ehem, Amis knows her personally. *cough
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2864311;
    Amis has already said in an interview that she's intelligent.

Uhm, Ehem, Amis knows her personally. *cough
    I didn't say Fatima was an idiot. I said Fatima wasn't as brilliant as she tried to portray. She may be articulate and what not, but that's not all intelligence is.

I think her body proportions are so strange.
    Did anyone notice at the last panel how her boobs looked so strange in comparison to the rest of her body?
    They looked so small and scrunched up whereas the rest of her body was so huge.
    She's like a big girl with little tangerine boobs.
    Kinda random, I know.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

this girl has been getting on my nerves lately, she didn't deserve the "racist" thing from Dominique, who I can't stand, but she is just annoying!

the only picture I have liked was the homeless one, other ones have been ehhh

Whitney is still gorgous! Its good for her to be a "b!tch" so she wont lose her plus-size personality like the others in the past.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-24-2008 at 02:44 PM.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2864066;
    I don't think Whitney is stupid but she is a bitch. Did you guys hear how she disrespected Dominique? Dominique said something really fast (I guess she was heated) and Whitney acted like a 6 year old boy by mocking what Dominique said in a ghetto voice. Whitney has this air about her that makes me think that she thinks she's better than everyone else. She even said "I have no respect for other people". Even if she did say that just to upset Dominique, that was bitchy and rude on her part. She's a disrespectful bitch and needs to learn some manners. She says she's from down south but I have never heard anyone be that disrespectful in my life (I live in South Carolina)
    I wholeheartedly agree. This is what bugs me about Whitney.

FORT Newbie

this is freakin ridiculous. The fact is, she stood up against a bossy wannabe controlling b-word. Go Whit! If you haven't noticed, doMANique gets into it with everyone, and I am sure that will continue. I completely understand why she was in an abusive relationship, just a guess here, but sounds like that attitude certainly didn't help her. Poor guy! FYI, she said that she didn't have respect for doMANique, not everyone, those were words put into her mouth by the man herself. Respect is earned, not given, if you talk down to other people, you will never get anyones respect. I can't wait to see ol adam's apple doMANique get the boot!