Page 51 of 255 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2863944;
    And she's so dumb, DO NOT call me racist, MAH BEST FRIEND IS BLACK!
    My God lmao, I feel for Dominitranny dealing with her ignorant ass, she didn't even acknowledge the way she meant racism, guess her brain is a one way line
    Erm, how exactly did Dominique mean racism then? Because if you ask me, Dominique knew she was losing so she pulled that ridiculous accusation out of her ass. I don't understand how Whitney is dumb at all. She's one of the more educated ones if you ask me.

^ Yeah, like Fatima.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2863944;
    And she's so dumb, DO NOT call me racist, MAH BEST FRIEND IS BLACK!
    She is not dumb. When someone calls you racist, whats the first thing come into your mind? Your friends/family who is black (or any other race for that matter) and therefore, you spit it out just to make sure other people dont think youre racist at all. Its common sense.

With that said, Whitney is NOT dumb. Dominique IS and does whatever she can just to win.

I'm half black and half asian so when people call me racist (it does happen to me), I automatically defend myself by saying I'm half black, then often times counterattack me be saying, "is that ok for you to make racist remarks because you're black?" Its people like that AND Dominique that makes me angry.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2863983;
    ^ Yeah, like Fatima.
    You mean Fatima's educated? She acts like she is but I'm sure she's not nearly as brilliant as she says she is. IMO, intelligence is not only what you know. A part of it is likeability and knowing when and when not to say things. Fatima does not have that. Fatima also said "There's no room for me to make mistake now." I don't know if that's just how she talks, but if she wants to act as smart as she brings herself up to be, than she would use correct grammar. Also, I'd say that intelligence is not shown by getting every girl you live with to hate you. I don't think she has a single friend in that house.

And I agree with you, Paleheart. If someone called me racist, I'd immedietly say whatever I could to change their mind. It's just a natural reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2864004;
    You mean Fatima's educated? She acts like she is but I'm sure she's not nearly as brilliant as she says she is. IMO, intelligence is not only what you know. A part of it is likeability and knowing when and when not to say things. Fatima does not have that. Fatima also said "There's no room for me to make mistake now." I don't know if that's just how she talks, but if she wants to act as smart as she brings herself up to be, than she would use correct grammar. Also, I'd say that intelligence is not shown by getting every girl you live with to hate you. I don't think she has a single friend in that house.

And I agree with you, Paleheart. If someone called me racist, I'd immedietly say whatever I could to change their mind. It's just a natural reaction.
    That's too much to judge. It seems like you know everything from her but who am I to tell that to you. That's your opinion.

For me, Fatima is still educated and speaks what's on her mind just like Whitney.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2864005;
    That's too much to judge. It seems like you know everything from her but who am I to tell that to you. That's your opinion.

For me, Fatima is still educated and speaks what's on her mind just like Whitney.
    I don't know everything about Fatima but what I've seen of her I just do not like.

Also, Whitney doesn't speak her mind as much as Fatima. Whitney was just put in a situation where Dominique was blaming her for the phone thing. Whitney was called racist, and she reacted like I would, but I don't speak my mind constantly.

I don't think Whitney is stupid but she is a bitch. Did you guys hear how she disrespected Dominique? Dominique said something really fast (I guess she was heated) and Whitney acted like a 6 year old boy by mocking what Dominique said in a ghetto voice. Whitney has this air about her that makes me think that she thinks she's better than everyone else. She even said "I have no respect for other people". Even if she did say that just to upset Dominique, that was bitchy and rude on her part. She's a disrespectful bitch and needs to learn some manners. She says she's from down south but I have never heard anyone be that disrespectful in my life (I live in South Carolina)

FORT Fogey

^Exactly... What's that about? 'I have no reason to respect you'... Everyone deserves respect, except of course, if she thinks everyone else is below her.
    She seems so full of herself, you can tell when she's naming the members of her posing duel team. She's like Katarzyna and me *smiles.fairy dust.*

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2864066;
    I don't think Whitney is stupid but she is a bitch. Did you guys hear how she disrespected Dominique? Dominique said something really fast (I guess she was heated) and Whitney acted like a 6 year old boy by mocking what Dominique said in a ghetto voice. Whitney has this air about her that makes me think that she thinks she's better than everyone else. She even said "I have no respect for other people". Even if she did say that just to upset Dominique, that was bitchy and rude on her part. She's a disrespectful bitch and needs to learn some manners. She says she's from down south but I have never heard anyone be that disrespectful in my life (I live in South Carolina)
    i would have been tempted to slap her if i was dominique.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2864004;

I agree. Someone who's brilliant knows how to conduct themselves.

And I wouldn't respect someone who threw around the word racism like a bouncy ball either. People have to earn respect, Dominique didn't.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free