Page 49 of 255 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Awww, its good to know she kept her makeover. Gorgeous as usual. So i guess this shows that the production is finish since she is back in her life again.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2860350;
    michael buck loves her! he's the crazy funny gay guy of WHAT THE BUCK? on youtube.
    haha i loooove him!!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bluegins;2861354;
    I LOVE WHITNEY'S MAKEOVER I think it really suits her personality. And once again so far I don't really see the bitch edit...I really like her bubbly ways, and yeah she says stuff that's out of line sometimes, but it's because it's funny!
    I agree. I love her makeover, I think she's gorgeous, and I actually LIKE the fact that she has feminine, normal-looking lips. I'm so sick of the collagen-bloated fish-lips look that has infected Hollywood, because of plastic surgery.

Plus, I enjoy her comment clips. For me, they're my favourite parts of the episodes. I could just watch her comment videos and nothing else. She's extremely entertaining, and she plays brilliantly to the camera. "Where's the saran wrap?!" -- I mean, that's a great sense of humour. That was an honest-to-goodness laugh-out-loud moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2862278;
    "Where's the saran wrap?!" -- I mean, that's a great sense of humour. That was an honest-to-goodness laugh-out-loud moment.
    I'm afraid I missed this moment. Could someone recap?
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Quote Originally Posted by bluegins;2861356;

Another post show image from whitney, Christmas with her family, it's her and her little nephew!

How cute do they both look? =)
    I think she looks better without her extensions.
    Kinda reminds of the Jenahweave the she got.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2862327;
    I'm afraid I missed this moment. Could someone recap?
    We're not allowed to post links here, but if you see the episode, it comes right at the end of the Fatima argument. It's very funny, because at that moment, Whitney was obviously still angry, but she was also consciously playing to the camera. She has great timing.

FORT Fan

It actually comes right after the argument with DOMINIQUE...not Fatima. It's right after she's defending herself from being called a racist. I loved that moment so much I put it in my signature!

I have to say Whitney is one of my favorite girls, personality-wise, this cycle. I'm hoping they don't use the shrinking personality excuse for her

FORT Newbie

Yay go whitney! I'm sort of wondering where you guys are getting these pictures from? I know they aren't on her facebook nor her myspace. So I'm really weirded out.

Anyways, I'm proud that she's gotten this far, I love her. I also love how Dominique said she's racist and other girls have called her white trash. It's so ridiculous. She's just sarcastic, not racist. AND she is SO NOT WHITE TRASH. I mean her father is a Sheriff and her mom is a teacher. She's a great girl with good morals. Plus it's really hard to find 'white trash' in Jacksonville. Really, really hard.

Whatever. She's beautiful and takes beautiful pictures! She will go far!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce;2862893;
    It actually comes right after the argument with DOMINIQUE...not Fatima.
    Ooops, you're right. Sorry. Slip of the pen.