Page 48 of 255 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

michael buck loves her! he's the crazy funny gay guy of WHAT THE BUCK? on youtube.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2860327;
    She looked so much better as a brunette...
    I agree. As much as I love her, she had a much classier look as a brunette. Again, a case trying to shock people after makeovers.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;2860382;
    I agree. As much as I love her, she had a much classier look as a brunette. Again, a case trying to shock people after makeovers.
    I'll third that! I just think she looked classic.

I agree, she looks more bitchy this time and I really love her as a brunette. Tyra really sucks at makeovers. Damn.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fanatic

Ever since the whole bitch edit was mentioned whenever I see her i can't help but mumble:

It's WHITNEY bitch...every time they turn the lights down...gimme gimme more, gimme more la la la la lol

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]

Post show picture of Whitney & Anya in Hawaii, it seems they're pretty good friends coz Whitney went to visit her recently.

They kept the makeover. I was never a fan of Anya's makeover but I like it on this picture. I LOVE WHITNEY'S MAKEOVER I think it really suits her personality. She looked too old with her brown hair. And once again so far I don't really see the bitch edit. Dominique insulted Whitney. Whitney was offended and she replied in a "bitchy" way but she does not create drama just for the heck of it. I really like her bubbly ways, and yeah she says stuff that's out of line sometimes, but it's because it's funny!
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Another post show image from whitney, Christmas with her family, it's her and her little nephew!

How cute do they both look? =)
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Thanks blugins, those are awesome. They look so good.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

She looks good

I love Whitney, I hope she makes the top 3 with Anya and Claire or Stacy Ann and Claire or Anya and Stacy Ann. haha i just want her to really make it!
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?