Page 47 of 255 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Fanatic

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

This bitch is FIERCE. Not only does she have the amazing bone structure thats needed for a model, she has a great personality. Even if she's getting the bitch edit, she still funny with it. It's not the JADE edit if you understand me. She also seems to show some sort of intelligence. (please no examples of petty catfights to disprove this) I mean she's quick witted and knows what she's all about. The fact that she was in the bottom two last week doesn't bother me at all because to me it was by far her strongest week. She showed she has personality and even if her photograph was only ok, we've already seen her take great ones, so it's not that big of a deal.

What did bother me though was that stupid Vendela woman questioning her investment in the competition! She's one of the few girls that does really want it. Hence the reason Marvita was sent home instead.

Whitney - The bitchest plus size ever.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Hopefully she'll be the first plus size to make it overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2859594;
    Hopefully she'll be the first plus size to make it overseas.
    If I recall correctly, Robyn from Cycle 1 also made it overseas, and she was considered a plus size model. She finished fourth overall. She did the Effel Tower shoot, and was eliminatated because she would not do the nude diamonds shoot and had a weaker portfolio than Shannon (who also refused).

That said, I'd like to see Whitney be the first one to make it since that cycle (or first if I'm mistaken). Yes, she has her moments, but good grief, we all do. As we saw in the teasers for next week, even the sweethearts of hte show have those moments.

As far as overall, I like Whitney's shots. This week's was not good because her lips looked too thin. She should've closed her mouth and pooched them just slightly to make them stand out - or even a closed mouth would've been better. I think Fatima or Stacy Ann and Marvita should've been the bottom two with Whitney getting her pic second or next to last from bottom two.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charlieboy;2858426;
    You must be mistaking her for Domanique.
    Nope, I wasn't. But I agree that Dominique needs to shut it. And Whit's Saran Wrap moment was funny, if not random.

whtney in her confessional in the bonus clip said claire winning was bull, but in the end she was like she deserves it, fine
    also she said they all went twice during the posing challenge

Even though I just said that I hope she makes it overseas, I am getting this feeling that she'll either be eliminated or be in the bottom two again
    I dont want this to come true !!

Her thin upper lips might be her downfall for the CoverGirl ad. I can see it now...
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

^^ I know, What if they do a ad for a CG lip product again this cycle?
    If she does make to top three, I can see her getting eliminated because they couldnt see the product very well on her ( the lips ) LOL.

FORT Fogey

She looked so much better as a brunette...