Page 43 of 255 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

i hope she (or domanique) goes next week...
    i'm tired of looking at AND hearing her...
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

I actually like her, in the beginning I didnt, but I think I like her more now because I have a strong dislike for Dominque

omg i can't stand her. her voice, attitude, personality, double chin, constant hand gesturing while talking, etc make her unbearable.

doMANique might be dragalicious and talk in third person but whitney is beyond annoying. also the way the episode was edited we don't know why she called whitney a racist. there could be more there, just like when whitney was laughing while allison was playing with the dolls and said "thats not racist" after fatima called her on it.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2855792;
    omg i can't stand her. her voice, attitude, personality, double chin, constant hand gesturing while talking, etc make her unbearable.

doMANique might be dragalicious and talk in third person but whitney is beyond annoying. also the way the episode was edited we don't know why she called whitney a racist. there could be more there, just like when whitney was laughing while allison was playing with the dolls and said "thats not racist" after fatima called her on it.
    I don't think was a trick of editing. That was Dominique being defeated in her argument, and then pulling the race card for defense. She has absolutely no way to defend calling Whitney racist. Her defense was that a blonde girl can be racist against a girl with red hair, so therefore Whitney is racist to everyone? Oh but also, she was mean to a black person, so that automatically makes her racist.

God Dominique is such a twat. I love Whitney solely for the fact that she's standing up to Disgustinique.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

i'm referring to when she was laughing while allison was playing with the dolls and i swear i can hear her saying "thats not racist" after fatima called allison on it. i'm pretty sure that was whitney's annoying voice saying that.

whitney is annoying with her little theory that anybody who isn't built like her looks like a boy. she can feel confident without putting other body shapes down. :no

her voice is like nails on a chalk board for reals.

ps "my best friend is black!!" is like the stupidest most insipid answer to give somebody who calls you a racist. does she realize how lame she sounds? i thought she was supposed to be educated since she feels so superior calling dominique uneducated and ignorant. talk about pot calling the kettle black.
    Last edited by blue valentine; 03-20-2008 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2855902;
    i'm referring to when she was laughing while allison was playing with the dolls and i swear i can hear her saying "thats not racist" after fatima called allison on it. i'm pretty sure that was whitney's annoying voice saying that.

whitney is annoying with her little theory that anybody who isn't built like her looks like a boy. she can feel confident without putting other body shapes down. :no

not to mention that she does look like anna nicole. i was so waiting for her to break out in her trailer park smile and go "TrimSpa, baby!"
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

ps "my best friend is black!!" is like the stupidest most insipid answer to give somebody who calls you a racist. does she realize how lame she sounds? i thought she was supposed to be educated since she feels so superior calling dominique uneducated and ignorant. talk about pot calling the kettle black.
    Her insipid answer was nothing compared to Dominiques insipid accusation. Whitney didn't defend herself well, but Dominique had no ground to stand on.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

wow. i actually think thats a good defense toward a comment like dominique's. what whitney said really makes people shut up and think about what they just said. but, w/e its obvious that dominique wont make it half as far as whitney will, you'll see.

why soo many girls like to play 'RACE CARD' this cycle in wrong way ?!

fatima play her own black card in episode one
    fatima play the white girls racist card in episode three
    dominique play the white trash racist card in episode four
    dominique play the racist card again in this episode

ps : WHITNEY IS NOT RACIST

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2856108;
    why soo many girls like to play 'RACE CARD' this cycle in wrong way ?!

fatima play her own black card in episode one
    fatima play the white girls racist card in episode three
    dominique play the white trash racist card in episode four
    dominique play the racist card again in this episode

ps : WHITNEY IS NOT RACIST
    playing the race card is like when someone uses their race to get an advantage over someone else. It doesn't mean that they mention race. So, then only dominique played the race card. Its not just simply bringing up race, or getting upset because someone said something bad about your race.
    And where did Dominique get off calling Whitney racist? Where did that even come from?!? Ditzy? yes! Full of herself? Maybe! Racist? No!