Page 253 of 255 FirstFirst ... 153203243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2544

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

I think that "toothpick" is an exaggeration and would consider it offensive if that word were hurled at me. I also think that "fat" is an exaggeration, and I'm sure Whitney considers it offensive if that word gets hurled at her.

The telephone works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrocentric;3025292;
    I think that "toothpick" is an exaggeration and would consider it offensive if that word were hurled at me. I also think that "fat" is an exaggeration, and I'm sure Whitney considers it offensive if that word gets hurled at her.

The telephone works both ways.
    she isn't perfect. Fat is meant to hurt, Toothpick isn't, she's sounds snotty, I know, but I am not going to defend that one.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-27-2008 at 03:41 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by woundedwindow;3024546;
    Yeah, I have seen her use Facebook Mobile through her status. I love how her bubbly personality, I wish more people wouldn't automatically call it fakeness.
    I don't think she's bubbly, so that's definitely not why I think she's fake. I think she's fake because she gossiped a lot and subtly throws in insults when she speaks. Like "I have a butt & breasts because I don't look like a ten year old boy." At first the statement is "yay, go curves!" and then it ends off with an insult to skinnier people. I just don't like the way she words things. I just think she tells people what they want to hear.

Fat is meant to hurt, Toothpick isn't, she's sounds snotty, I know, but I am not going to defend that one.
    I disagree. Whitney insulting a skinny person, IMO, is just as mean as someone insulting a larger person.

I'm closing this thread for a while due to continuous site violations.

Please keep this in mind about our rules:

Our contestant threads are not fan threads. People are allowed to post whatever opinion they want of show contestants. No poster is allowed to post their opinion of other posters.

I'm opening the thread, but please keep this in mind. This thread is turning into an infraction trap. You don't have to agree with everyone on FORT, but you do have to respect that they may have an opinion other than your own - and that it's just an opinion, nothing more.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-27-2008 at 06:03 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I thought Whitney was okay during her cycle. Some of her comments bothered me and some didn't. But post-show I agreed with alot of her comments because there is a grain of truth in some of things she's said. I also like when public figures sometime turn the table on their critics and the media by calling them out.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

I just saw her CG ad in People Magazine. It looked stunning. Nice double-truck ad.

Whitney's finally moved to new york

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;3026099;
    Yeah, I read it on her facebook.

Finally, she can shine there in New York. I really want to see if she's gonna be successful.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;3026099;
    cool..even though LA would suit her look too.