Page 252 of 255 FirstFirst ... 152202242243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2544

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

^ You're talking to her? How? OMG, you're so lucky.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;3024375;
    ^ You're talking to her? How? OMG, you're so lucky.
    Oh I communicate with her through facebook. We send each other a message or two each day She's so awesome. Even if she's on the go she'd reply to my messages on her phone

Wow, she's so kind it seems. How come she always have tome for facebook? She doesn't have lots of work?
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;3024386;
    Wow, she's so kind it seems. How come she always have tome for facebook? She doesn't have lots of work?
    I actually don't know. But her sister says that one of her priorities is to reply to everyone of her fan messages.

That's so kind of Whitney but I hope she'll be successful. I would love to see a successful plus size. Toccara is successful but I don't think it is because of the modeling industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;3024377;
    Oh I communicate with her through facebook. We send each other a message or two each day She's so awesome. Even if she's on the go she'd reply to my messages on her phone
    Well, at least you get to message her at least twice a day, i got to talk to her for a full day and thats it. Mainly because I didnt want to bother her anymore so i just said thank you and leave her alone.

But she is very VERY nice and supportive and i wouldnt mind talking to her again.

P.S. Cellphones these days can go on the internet so she might be at work waiting for a photoshoot while chatting online at the same time.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3024514;
    Well, at least you get to message her at least twice a day, i got to talk to her for a full day and thats it. Mainly because I didnt want to bother her anymore so i just said thank you and leave her alone.

But she is very VERY nice and supportive and i wouldnt mind talking to her again.

P.S. Cellphones these days can go on the internet so she might be at work waiting for a photoshoot while chatting online at the same time.
    Yeah, I have seen her use Facebook Mobile through her status. I love how her bubbly personality, I wish more people wouldn't automatically call it fakeness.

Whitney is on the cover of Huffington Post, near the the bottom. There's an article in the Living section, that mentions here.

She is mentioned as item #1 in the article A Few New Things to Make You Happy
    (from the article)

#1 - America's Next Top Model is Full Figured

Finally! With all of the crap out there that makes women feel like they have to be toothpick-sized in order to be considered beautiful, Whitney's win last week was as refreshing as it was overdue. The best part about it is that it wasn't a pity win. Whitney really was the best model in the competition this "cycle" - the fiercest, the most stunning, and by far the best ideal of beauty in the bunch. And we have another clue that this new definition of beauty is catching on. England recently crowned Chloe Marshall as a plus-sized Miss Surry, and she will be competing in the Miss World competition in July. We are so happy to see women all over the world embracing different body shapes and sizes as beautiful.

Jodi Lipper and Cerina Vincent: A Few New Things to Make You Happy - Living on The Huffington Post

Like I said before, I really don't care what Whitney or anyone thinks. That's probably why I'm not so bitter.

Now, she is talking about people who have nothing better to do than post in forums. Whether she's talking about people who like her or dislike her, they are all posting in forums, and they both use an equal amount of time. I don't see why one would be considered a waste of time and the other would not since there are much more productive things to do in either case, which I (I, I, I, I, I) got from that statment.

Also, like I said, Whitney is a big girl (no pun intended) and a quasi-celebrity now. She needs to grow a pair. 1) Not everyone is going to like her. My momma told me this when I was a wee little lad, and since then I haven't really cared what anyone said about me or to me. It's not that serious. 2) She needs to learn how to separate herself into a person and a product. As a model, you are not a person. Sounds harsh, but that's truth for you. As a model, you are a vessel used to sell someone's vision/merchandise. And as such, you will be judged and judged harshly. Now, if I saw that Whitney has terrible orange skin, a body that is shaped like a butternut squash, that may seem harsh, but I'm talking about her as a model.... objectively as a product. In real life, tans aren't that bad (well, hers is) and in real life, she has a great body. Not for modeling.

In conclusion, my original point still stands:
    Whitney needs to stop being so butthurt. People will like her. People will dislike her. Life sucks and then you die. It's really not that serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrocentric;3024740;
    Like I said before, I really don't care what Whitney or anyone thinks. That's probably why I'm not so bitter.

Now, she is talking about people who have nothing better to do than post in forums. Whether she's talking about people who like her or dislike her, they are all posting in forums, and they both use an equal amount of time. I don't see why one would be considered a waste of time and the other would not since there are much more productive things to do in either case, which I (I, I, I, I, I) got from that statment.

Also, like I said, Whitney is a big girl (no pun intended) and a quasi-celebrity now. She needs to grow a pair. 1) Not everyone is going to like her. My momma told me this when I was a wee little lad, and since then I haven't really cared what anyone said about me or to me. It's not that serious. 2) She needs to learn how to separate herself into a person and a product. As a model, you are not a person. Sounds harsh, but that's truth for you. As a model, you are a vessel used to sell someone's vision/merchandise. And as such, you will be judged and judged harshly. Now, if I saw that Whitney has terrible orange skin, a body that is shaped like a butternut squash, that may seem harsh, but I'm talking about her as a model.... objectively as a product. In real life, tans aren't that bad (well, hers is) and in real life, she has a great body. Not for modeling.

In conclusion, my original point still stands:
    Whitney needs to stop being so butthurt. People will like her. People will dislike her. Life sucks and then you die. It's really not that serious.
    Well, I don't believe she is necessarily talking about her fans, I only joined this site because I have grown to believe if I met Whitney in person, I would have her be a close friend, I have talked to her, and she has been nothing but kind. Yes she has her faults, but who doesn't. I have seen her say toothpicks, but that's just a description, I only started posting on here because, I felt not that she needed to defended, but that I wanted to defend her, because she is beautiful inside and out. I am thankful that she knows that because people are dying to tear her down, and if I can stand up for her I will.