Page 251 of 255 FirstFirst ... 151201241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2544

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;3023242;
    It's too late now, but it's not a bad idea. A certain level of argument is good but sooooo many times people are just not willing to back down and that's when it goes on too long and begins to get tedious.
    I think it's a great idea, but I don't think this site would ever let it happen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;3023239;
    You know, this is just an idea, but I don't see why there can't be two Whitney threads -- one pro-Whitney, the other anti-Whitney. Almost everyone seems to be very firmly in one category or another, intractably so, and just having people slamming their heads into each other doesn't make for an enjoyable reading experience. After all, you can't reason someone into taste. If someone feels "I hate the color red," or "I love the color red," no amount of discussion is going to change that. More particularly, the very same qualities that appeal to many Whitney fans are the ones that the Whitney-bashers seem to dislike, so the discussion will forever be, "No, you're wrong," versus "No, you're wrong." And who likes hearing something -- anything -- that they appreciate being endlessly put down, usually with the same statements repeated ad nauseam?

It just seems like having two threads, one for the pro side, one for the anti side, would make for a happy posting and reading experience for everyone.
    I don't think two threads would be neccessary. Everyone single contestant, I am sure, has at least one person who likes/dislikes them. But not every contestant gets two discussion threads. Opposing opinions are what makes a forum interesting. I think two threads would take away the point of the forum.

There will not be two Whitney threads, nor multiple threads for any contestants.

Thanks.

Here's a personal message from Whitney

"well, according to my doctor, I'm not fat. And being a size 10 at almost 6 feet tall is not abnormal. People need something better to do with their lives then just sit around and talk about me. The majority like me, so those are the only people I listen to."

FORT Fan

It's a good thing MeMe Roth doesn't know about Whitney winning.

Who's MeMe Roth?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;3024230;
    Who's MeMe Roth?
    MeMe Roth, president and founder of National Action Against Obesity

Wasn't she the one who said that when she saw (AI) Jordin Sparks she sees diabetes, heart disease and high cholesterol and said she was the the vision of unhealth.

I've read some rather unflattering things about the lady after Googling her to make sure I was correct in thinking who she was.

I want to see MeMe Roth and Whitney duke it out! How great would that be!?! Like all the plus contestants from cycles past and Whitney like beat her up?
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;3024213;
    Here's a personal message from Whitney

"well, according to my doctor, I'm not fat. And being a size 10 at almost 6 feet tall is not abnormal. People need something better to do with their lives then just sit around and talk about me. The majority like me, so those are the only people I listen to."
    Is she referring to us? How come she's rude. I have life and we all have a life. I like her still though.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;3024370;
    Good thing I like her.
    Hehe yeah She is so freaking sweet though. Whenever I talk to her she's always saying thanks, and you can feel that she's really bubbly and not fake by the way she talks.