Page 250 of 255 FirstFirst ... 150200240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2544

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;3022701;
    But that's not the point. Fat or not, that's debatable, but her weight was not always this way. She used to be a size 4 and then gained lots of weight to become a size 10 in a year or so. That's really just as unhealthy as becoming an anorexic or bulimic. So she tries to put down skinny models for being unhealthy, but hat she's done is just as unhealthy. It'd be one thing if she were naturally the weight she is, then she could argue that one should be healthy and maintain their weight. But her significant weight gain is just as unhealthy as a purging stick-thin model.
    No she wasn't. She said her smallest was a size SIX. And I called her exact size by looking at the bikini pics. Noway was she a size 4 in those pics, like some friend of a friend from someone who knew her in high school claimed.
    And those pics of her from that FL magazine were two to three years ago..not a year.
    Going from a size 6 to a size 8/10 in two to three years is not unhealthy at all.

Sometimes open mouths work. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes hunched backs work. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes smiles work. Sometimes they don't. Just because that photo works doesn't mean that Whitney's will.

Besides, I've seen plenty of Coco Rocha shots in which her mouth is shut. I've seen maybe one such shot of Whitney that I can recall...

Quote Originally Posted by Afrocentric;3022884;
    Sometimes open mouths work. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes hunched backs work. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes smiles work. Sometimes they don't. Just because that photo works doesn't mean that Whitney's will.

Besides, I've seen plenty of Coco Rocha shots in which her mouth is shut. I've seen maybe one such shot of Whitney that I can recall...

it was more of a joke than anything...
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Well off topic but Coco has her mouth open in the majority of her shots, ANYWHERE. It bugs me about her too. Not to mention the fact that she looks exactly the same in every picture.

Anyway, Whitney is gorgeous

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3021752;
    I agree. I most of the time agree with the makeovers Tyra gives the girls and Whitney is one of them. I think the color and the length was perfect. She looks striking, young and beautiful with long blond hair.
    Agreed 100%. I like the fact that she is still a blonde, but I wish she would grow her own hair out to the length that she had with the makeover on the show. It's a perfect look for her.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;3022964;
    Well off topic but Coco has her mouth open in the majority of her shots, ANYWHERE. It bugs me about her too. Not to mention the fact that she looks exactly the same in every picture.

Anyway, Whitney is gorgeous
    I know...but I can't help but love the fierceness that is Coco! And Whitney is gorge!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

i like the blonde on her a little
    Last edited by ethereal.eyes; 05-26-2008 at 04:30 PM.
    "Hey Lauren, Wheres Your Baby?"
    "In Mah Tummy!" - Lauren Utter

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

whitneys cool
    Last edited by ethereal.eyes; 05-26-2008 at 04:30 PM.
    "Hey Lauren, Wheres Your Baby?"
    "In Mah Tummy!" - Lauren Utter

FORT Regular

You know, this is just an idea, but I don't see why there can't be two Whitney threads -- one pro-Whitney, the other anti-Whitney. Almost everyone seems to be very firmly in one category or another, intractably so, and just having people slamming their heads into each other doesn't make for an enjoyable reading experience. After all, you can't reason someone into taste. If someone feels "I hate the color red," or "I love the color red," no amount of discussion is going to change that. More particularly, the very same qualities that appeal to many Whitney fans are the ones that the Whitney-bashers seem to dislike, so the discussion will forever be, "No, you're wrong," versus "No, you're wrong." And who likes hearing something -- anything -- that they appreciate being endlessly put down, usually with the same statements repeated ad nauseam?

It just seems like having two threads, one for the pro side, one for the anti side, would make for a happy posting and reading experience for everyone.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;3023239;
    You know, this is just an idea, but I don't see why there can't be two Whitney threads -- one pro-Whitney, the other anti-Whitney. Almost everyone seems to be very firmly in one category or another, intractably so, and just having people slamming their heads into each other doesn't make for an enjoyable reading experience. After all, you can't reason someone into taste. If someone feels "I hate the color red," or "I love the color red," no amount of discussion is going to change that. More particularly, the very same qualities that appeal to many Whitney fans are the ones that the Whitney-bashers seem to dislike, so the discussion will forever be, "No, you're wrong," versus "No, you're wrong." And who likes hearing something -- anything -- that they appreciate being endlessly put down, usually with the same statements repeated ad nauseam?

It just seems like having two threads, one for the pro side, one for the anti side, would make for a happy posting and reading experience for everyone.
    It's too late now, but it's not a bad idea. A certain level of argument is good but sooooo many times people are just not willing to back down and that's when it goes on too long and begins to get tedious.