Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey
    I was just watching some of her interviews and she really does speak like a Miss America contestant. She sounds so studied whenever she talks.

FORT Newbie

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

i never was a whitney fan, but i think she is by far one of the best spokesmodels this show has produced. actually looking forward to her covergirl commericals next cycle.

Caridee has been the only one with non-annoying MLAACG commercials so far, voice-wise. I have high hopes for Whitney. While I detested Saleisha, I thought she would do non-cringeworthy MLAACG commercials. Yet, surprisingly no. Not as obviously bad like Jaslene, Nicole and Naima, but still uncomfortable. I think Whitney will do better than Saleisha and I hope she does as well as Caridee. Caridee sounded like a professional.
    Last edited by Binah; 05-25-2008 at 11:04 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Binah;3022067;
    Caridee has been the only with non-annoying MLAACG commercials so far, voice-wise. I have high hopes for Whitney. While I detested Saleisha, I thought she would do non-cringeworthy MLAACG commercials. Yet, surprisingly no. Not as obviously bad like Jaslene, Nicole and Naima, but still uncomfortable. I think Whitney will do better than Saleisha and I hope she does as well as Caridee. Caridee sounded like a professional.
    As long as she doesn't do half the crap that Saleisha did, I think her commercials will be fine. Maybe a little fake sounding, though.

FORT Newbie

i dont even remember caridees covergirl commercials. nothing about her ever stood out to me. i have high hopes for whitney as well though.

FORT Newbie

now only i notice that ... elite model management hv a plus size division...

elite chicago and elite atlanta

Aren't they making her the only plus that New York is repping? That's what I've heard anyways.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;3021981;
    What interview? TFS piece was just an article spotlighting Whitney, not an interview. Is there some other interview? I like to read it. Thank you.
    If I'm not mistaken, they used a lot of quotes from Whitney aka Whiney which irritated the crap out of me. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Afrocentric;3022335;
    If I'm not mistaken, they used a lot of quotes from Whitney aka Whiney which irritated the crap out of me. Thank you
    her quote about people with eating disorders emailing her? thats the only one i remember actually
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

That quote as well as the entire article was annoying to me. I don't like that she is painted as the savior of our young people from the depths of anorexic oblivion. She is just a 170 pound girl who won a reality show. She is catty. She has a terrible body for modeling. She has terrible orange skin. And she comes across as bitter. In short, she sucks.

I'm confused. Is this strictly a fan site? Are people not allowed to have a dissenting opinion? If someone would be so kind as to let me know, that would be great.