Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney's Makeover Shots

I really want to see the rest of the other girl's film. I love the 3rd one. Much better than her first one. Imo.
    Daniel for Project Runway 5!

Ciao,

Marviayla

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3014146;
    I find it so strange that her Elite portfolio has her Roman castle and paint shots in it. IMO her Roman castle is easily one of the worst in ANTM history.
    I think a lot of people (not saying you) pounced on it because they just don't like Whitney, and couldn't separate personality from looks. Personally, I think it's an interesting picture, and in no way ugly. I also thought her paint shot was absolutely beautiful. Still, I don't think the quality of these photo shoots are good enough to be put in her portfolio. I hope this doesn't mean they are going to hold off on test shots.

It seems like they don't want to put any time into her. I think it's because she's not in the right type of division for the kind of modeling she's trying to pursue. Jaslene and Caridee (not sure about Saliesha) had legitimate test shots pretty soon after their win and even if they didn't they put their spread in the portfolio.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;3014260;
    I think a lot of people (not saying you) pounced on it because they just don't like Whitney, and couldn't separate personality from looks. Personally, I think it's an interesting picture, and in no way ugly. I also thought her paint shot was absolutely beautiful. Still, I don't think the quality of these photo shoots are good enough to be put in her portfolio. I hope this doesn't mean they are going to hold off on test shots.
    I don't like Whitney because I don't think her photos are good. I honestly just think her Roman castle photo is awful. In my opinion, she looks like a sick & tired prostitute. That's the vibe I get from her photo

FORT Regular

The People magazine photo is very pretty, although I still prefer her Seventeen editorial because she looked curvier in it.

Nice to hear ANTM come out and quash the ridiculous gossip, once and for all.

Oh, and I always liked her Roman castle shot, although I think the poses that she was originally doing for that shoot were even more beautiful than the way they made her pose later.

FORT Regular

Elite has a scan of her People magazine article on their blog. I like this photo much better:

[removed hotlinked image]

And it's true - the Elite blog text of her arrival in New York was very positive. I think Elite loves her!
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-21-2008 at 10:55 PM.

The tanning and blonde hair need to go, she looks like an OC housewife.

^^Totally agree
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

FORT Regular

Re: Whitney's Makeover Shots

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you at last. I've been longing to see good-quality versions of these pictures for ages. THANK YOU for sharing them.

There were my favorite Whitney pics from the entire show.

However, I have to say, I thought that in these very same pictures, she looked a bit fuller on the show, and her face a little rounder -- especially the second and third. It's as if the pictures have been slightly vertically stretched to make her seem thinner.

Or perhaps it's just a visual trick of TV versus a computer screen. Nevertheless, great to have these.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;3014260;
    ITA.
    I like the roman castle photo as well there's something about it I don't know it just looks good and I love the way her body looks in that dress.