Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Dax

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Blaase;3005535;
    I'm a guy and I find Anya infinitely more attractive and interesting looking.
    Me too. I think both are beautiful but there's something about Anya that I find so beautiful. Her face and body are absolutely beautiful.

I do think Whitney has a great body and is beautiful but I prefer Anya.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3005540;
    All I am saying is that Whitney does need to bring down and says awful things about skinny people to get her point across. Because calling a girl emaciated is the same thing as calling one fat. She gets mad because people call her fat or whatever, but she has no problem saying girls who are skinny are disgusting looking.
    I think she does have to call sickly-thin girls emaciated because they are! Why not call a spade a spade? People call her fat and most women are larger than her! So why should thin women, the minority, get to call larger girls fat while the majority of women suffer? Why can't larger women, who are the majority, have a say in what our society thinks is attractive, healthy, and beautiful.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3005550;
    Me too. I think both are beautiful but there's something about Anya that I find so beautiful. Her face and body are absolutely beautiful.

Really? I definitely find Whitney more attractice she is HOT! Actually I think that's one of the reasons I've always liked her. I think I've got a bit of a crush.

Im not going to argue anymore because this is pointless. I dont like Whitney or things she has to say. She's ignorant in my opinion and I dont think she's a good role model. End of my story.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3005550;

Anya has a nice body but I prefer Whitney. She is just like the hot girl. Anya is the kinda girl that women think is beautiful and I'm sure guys think so too but Whitney is just pretty.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3005540;
    All I am saying is that Whitney does need to bring down and says awful things about skinny people to get her point across. Because calling a girl emaciated is the same thing as calling one fat. She gets mad because people call her fat or whatever, but she has no problem saying girls who are skinny are disgusting looking.
    I am sorry but the things Whitney says are NOT malicious. She is just telling it as it is. It has always been okay to call someone fat but it isn't okay to criticize the fashion industry for making girls go on extreme diets and kill themselves for not eating? I don't think Whitney will change the fashion industry, but how many young girls watch ANTM? How many more people will watch it because of the marathons? She may not change the fashion industry but she may help people come to peace with their body.

And Whitney is a much more deserving winner than Anya. I love Anya but it would've just been another winner of ANTM not someone with a message.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3005551;
    I think she does have to call sickly-thin girls emaciated because they are! Why not call a spade a spade? People call her fat and most women are larger than her! So why should thin women, the minority, get to call larger girls fat while the majority of women suffer? Why can't larger women, who are the majority, have a say in what our society thinks is attractive, healthy, and beautiful.
    Absolutely. Many of Whitney's fans find that her comments pointing out the absurdity of the skeletal "ideal" are THE most exciting, empowering, and revolutionary things she says. It's like the fable of the "Emperor's New Clothes" -- she's trying to point out that everyone is under a mass delusion that being emaciated is "perfect," and in what she says, she's trying to dispel that delusion. It can't be said often enough.

As for most (straight) men finding Whitney more attractive, that IS true, and that IS an incredibly important statement to make, since another media myth is that full-figured women "can't get a guy" -- which is another falsehood.

Whitney is combating some deeply-ingrained societal myths, and she HAS to say the things she's saying to even have a chance of overturning them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;3005587;
    Absolutely. Many of Whitney's fans find that her comments pointing out the absurdity of the skeletal "ideal" are THE most exciting, empowering, and revolutionary things she says. It's like the fable of the "Emperor's New Clothes" -- she's trying to point out that everyone is under a mass delusion that being emaciated is "perfect," and in what she says, she's trying to dispel that delusion. It can't be said often enough.

As for most (straight) men finding Whitney more attractive, that IS true, and that IS an incredibly important statement to make, since another media myth is that full-figured women "can't get a guy" -- which is another falsehood.

Whitney is combating some deeply-ingrained societal myths, and she HAS to say the things she's saying to even have a chance of overturning them.
    I know! My brother is like in love with Whitney! Everytime I'm looking through her pics he like drools.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaase;3005535;
    I'm a guy and I find Anya infinitely more attractive and interesting looking.
    Me too! I find anya more attractive in a clean and decent way more than whitney!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

FORT Regular

whitney's not even truly plus sized though? when she was on regis and kelly, they asked her what size she is and she said 8 to a 10!! pluse sizes are size 12 and over!! 12-14 is the ideal plus size