Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Hmmm... I don't think any full figured model will win for the next 2 cycles....
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by mitzimarmle;3004691;
    Remember Elyse? Check out her LJ. She eats like a horse. Some people ARE naturally skinny like that. Yes, they're freaks of nature, but they do exist. My inlaws are short, but the women are ALL rail thin. My MIL weighs about 85 lbs. and at her physical yesterday was told she was in near perfect health (believe it or not, she has high cholesterol) for a 76 year old.
    What you write about Elyse is not true. She's said a number of times that, in spite of being naturally thin, she has to watch what she eats in order to stay thin enough to model.

I remember someone asking her about that, and she wrote something about how she posts pictures of the interesting things she eats, but there are plenty of times when a meal consists of an apple and a diet drink (or the equivalent; I forget the exact menu).

She's pretty much said that anyone who tells you that they are naturally "model weight" isn't being honest. Everyone has to eat less than they normally would in order to be that thin. It's just less of a stretch for some than others.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE....

That first picture of Whitney is driving me crazy! She's holding that poor kitten by the neck!!!
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 05-18-2008 at 05:09 AM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

this from the finale runway ..

she looks fierce when her mouth closed ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3004973;
    Tyra is right when she says that ANTM does in fact influence younger girls who watch the show, and with the show finally having a plus-size (or full-figured) woman win the show, then it shows the viewers that models aren't only limited to stick-thin women.
    Applause. I mean it.

She's a beautiful girl. But she has such a terrible personality, and Im usually not bothered by personalities (I love Jade, Melrose and Fatima) But hers just bothers me so much, because Im trying to like her. But I can not respect anything she has to say especially in her interviews. I read more, and all I get is a mean girl vibe and she sounds ignorant. She's stuck in highschool to me. She could play one of those girls on Mean Girls. She can be honest, but she doesn't need to tear down others to get her point across.

Also why is she the only plus size in Elite New York? I thought they didn't have a plus size division in NY, but only in Atlanta and Chicago.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

im happy finally we have a plus size winner
    but also sad this girl beat up anya...
    in my opinion, eventhough whitney rocked the runway, but actually i still prefer anya.
    anti-nigel

FORT Newbie

I saw some pictures on a Web site of you modeling pre-ANTM where you didn't look full-figured. What's the story with that?
    I've only ever modeled locally in Jacksonville, Florida. I didn't do any big campaigns. Those are from Jacksonville Magazine. I had a great photographer who does some great airbrushing too, but I'm not small in those pictures. I'm about maybe a size 6 or an 8, because those are from high school.

Source:Los Angeles Times
    The end.
    Last edited by Mead; 05-18-2008 at 08:49 AM.

^^ about that issue, some people told that whitney is borderline plus size and normal size, but she then choose to be a plus size...

i see her point of view, eating up hamburger is way much easier than choking up all food you've just eaten, right whitney??
    anti-nigel

Dax

Wow... about the pictures. I don't like by any means the first too. The third one is good but not striking. Sometimes her mouth opens bothers me and sometimes it doesn't. In the third pic the mouth opens does bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3005123;
    She's a beautiful girl. But she has such a terrible personality, and Im usually not bothered by personalities (I love Jade, Melrose and Fatima) But hers just bothers me so much, because Im trying to like her. But I can not respect anything she has to say especially in her interviews. I read more, and all I get is a mean girl vibe and she sounds ignorant. She's stuck in highschool to me. She could play one of those girls on Mean Girls. She can be honest, but she doesn't need to tear down others to get her point across.

Also why is she the only plus size in Elite New York? I thought they didn't have a plus size division in NY, but only in Atlanta and Chicago.

But they are all perfectionists. Whitney isnt afraid to be Whitney.
    ANTM:Amis[x],Stacy Ann[x], Whitney, & Aimee[x]