Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by nicfreakz;3004051;
    congrats to whitney for being ANTM 10 ..
    even though i prefer Anya to win.. Whitney came up with energy during the runway while Anya felt so vulnerable..
    but, whitney's runway seems.. ermm...she walks like she's dancing..i mean, a little bit bouncy especially butt..
    does real model do that in the runway ? but still, she's better than Anya in the runway i think, and both look so gorgeous in that !

sorry for bad english ..
    I've seen plus-sized fashion shows before. On youtube and stuff.
    And they look more happier and stuff. 'Bouncing' around. I like it.
    Its like, "Move over, BI***! Im the biggest one here!" ha ha!

And I understood you
    People, get my school a tv show. I'd be the reality villan. Recognize, hoes.
    Amis, Lauren, Anya

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3003542;
    Those are so gorgeous. The third one is also my favorite. I love Whitney, but I think the first two almost look a bit trashy due to the amount of cleavage showing.
    I agree. Her face in the first two is absolutely stunning - if they would have cropped out the bottom they would be perfect. The third one is the best though. I can't wait to see more of her work.

That third one is very good... it makes up for her (neck up) in the castle couture shot i think
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

I think Whitney will be 100 times more beautiful if she changed her hair color back to brown. This ANS look does not work.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMfantom;3004137;
    Third pic is decent. First two are trash. Definitely looks R-rated.
    And yet plus-size model Crystal Renn has done many, many editorials in high-fashion magazines in which she's been totally and completely nude. These pictures are very tame by comparison, almost quaint.

(Incidentally, I'm not a fan of nude spreads of models, no matter how supposedly "artistic" they are. But such spreads are surprisingly common in the most high-fashion fashion mags.)

I like the fact that in these pictures, Whitney is showing some cleavage. Remember what Ann Shoket said about not covering up her figure and "owning" her va-va-va-voom sexuality? She was right. It's another example of her sending the message that as a full-figured girl, you don't need to be ashamed of your figure.

And if straight men like the pictures, that isn't a bad thing. Fashion shouldn't reflexively believe that any picture that is sexy to straight men is automatically "wrong" somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;3004219;
    And yet plus-size model Crystal Renn has done many, many editorials in high-fashion magazines in which she's been totally and completely nude. These pictures are very tame by comparison, almost quaint.

(Incidentally, I'm not a fan of nude spreads of models, no matter how supposedly "artistic" they are. But such spreads are surprisingly common in the most high-fashion fashion mags.)

I like the fact that in these pictures, Whitney is showing some cleavage. Remember what Ann Shoket said about not covering up her figure and "owning" her va-va-va-voom sexuality? She was right. It's another example of her sending the message that as a full-figured girl, you don't need to be ashamed of your figure.

And if straight men like the pictures, that isn't a bad thing. Fashion shouldn't reflexively believe that any picture that is sexy to straight men is automatically "wrong" somehow.
    ITA agree. Tyra had to appeal to straight men or else she wouldn't have a career right now since her HF career was so short lived. And I love those nudes of Crystal Renn! Talk about fabu!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

The one with the heart on her boobs is meh. But the other two is GORGEOUS! If you look pass her Anna Nicole Smith reference, you can kinda see a little bit of Marilyn Monroe instead. Look... harder...
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fogey

Those shots don't really impress me, not even the third one, even though its the best of the three.

FORT Newbie

yeah i really don't know what they were thinking with those pink pictures. just plain tacky! i love the last one though. very glamorous

FORT Fanatic

I loooooove the 3rd one. I can't believe she already has new shots up. I can't wait to see more.