Page 21 of 255 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2797087;
    how do you know that she's a bitch?
    just the way she speaks...."I AM not going to force myself to lose weight to be a clothe hanger" or whatever she said, i dont remember... but anyway its just her face and the way she delievers her lines, make me think of her as a bitch

ALSO MODELS ARE CLOTHE HANGER.... PERIOD

Whitney is gorgeous girl for me.
    Although some of you said that she has short neck,
    I think that may not be a problem if she can take better angles for her shoots.
    Everyone has some disadvantages,right?
    On the other hand, I think Whitney's hairstyle makes her neck looks shorter.
    If she can move further to the MO episode,it seems that she can be more beautiful.=]

I wonder what make-over Whitney has if whitney can move to the MO episode.
    Hope that MO make her look like a model more.=]

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2796285;
    I don't like whitney at all she seems so valley girl which really gets on my nerves. I hopes she gets cut early.
    Me too she should be out!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

FORT Fan

I don't like her anymore, unfourtunatley

Yay for whitney! But, I don't think she is a true plus size, I think shes more "real size"
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

FORT Newbie

whitney is really overrated. she has a nice face, but to me she has a short neck. she is great, but i don't think she should win.

FORT Fogey

It's a shame this girl knows how to take a good picture, because so far from what I've seen she has a terrible attitude. Especially if she actually called the industry a disgrace. Yet, she's trying to break into it? She can refuse to "compromise her femininity" all she wants, but at the end of the day I still think she looked a ton better when she was thin. I hope she goes early on. For all I know she could end up being the sweetest contestant ever but it's probably not the brightest idea to vilify the same profession you're vying for. Especially when you stand in front of Ms.Banks. If you're trying to break into it on your own, make as much fun of it as you want. But to get far in this competition you need to kiss ass. A lot of it. And she seems like a smarter girl than that.

I was more excited for C9's Sarah than I am for this Whitney.
    In fact, Sarah was the only plus size I've ever been excited for, preshow.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2800822;
    She can refuse to "compromise her femininity" all she wants, but at the end of the day I still think she looked a ton better when she was thin.
    Regarding the "compromising my femininity" comment I think it would have sounded better had she said health in stead. Some people are naturally skinny, some are naturally more curvy. If she was trying to make it as a skinny model but found that she didn't feel well due to it she shouldn't have stuck with it, which she didn't. So, if this was the case, she could've said that she didn't want to compromise her health.

But by saying her femininity she also saying that all the other girls are doing that, and that they're not feminine. It rubs me the wrong way.