Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;3003750;
    She can try to get her message across nicely... why must she use such ways to say what she wants.
    obviously we are overreacting... Anya would have heard every single toothpick comment from watching the show and yet she still manages to be very good friends with whit
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;3003642;
    now i understand what the hell mr.jay was talking about whitney having a timeless face. her winner beauty shot was timeLESS. but her paint was horrid .
    I think her paint shot is bad but I disagree with Paulina. She said that when you take a bad beauty show then "you're just ugly".

I don't think Whitney is ugly. Not by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;3003614;
    I don't think she is saying people who are naturally skinny are gross. I would probably guess that the majority of models that walk the runways have eating disorders, or at least seriously question or limit what they eat every single day. That's a horrible way to live. What you think is skinny is not nearly as skinny enough as what these designers want. You think most of the girls on ANTM are skinny? I bet 90% of the ones that are working lost a significant amount of weight to get those jobs. The girls that work in the industry constantly scrutinize what they eat and avoid a lot of what they want. You can't maintain that kind of frame past 16 or 17 just by eating super healthy and exercise. There are very few Jaslenes who are as incredibly skinny as that girl is naturally, Jaslene has a medical condition!
    Exactly. Whitney isn't talking "skinny" in real world terms or even ANTM terms, but in real modeling world terms..which is Nicole Ritchie type of a body at her thinnest (before the baby).
    There is no such thing as being naturally thin at 5'9" and 110 or 115 pounds as an adult woman. Gimme a break. Girls that small are not eating properly, and are not healthy. People need to google "modeling and eating disorders."
    Last edited by taffina; 05-17-2008 at 10:32 AM.

I must say after watching interviews whitney has done she may come across slightly fake but my gosh she is beautiful and a good role model and although I wanted Anya to win I am now coming to terms that Whitney was actually a good choice to make and i can see her doing so well in her niece market. Congratulations to her!
    Roman Castle - Anya
    Movie Stars - Anya
    Covergirl Commercial- Anya
    Covergirl Photograph- Fatima
    And guess who wins....

I love her.
    I just didn't like the fact that she compared herself with Saleisha in her myspace, she is a MILLION times better than Saleisha.

congrats to whitney for being ANTM 10 ..
    even though i prefer Anya to win.. Whitney came up with energy during the runway while Anya felt so vulnerable..
    but, whitney's runway seems.. ermm...she walks like she's dancing..i mean, a little bit bouncy especially butt..
    does real model do that in the runway ? but still, she's better than Anya in the runway i think, and both look so gorgeous in that !

sorry for bad english ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Quote Originally Posted by nicfreakz;3004051;
    congrats to whitney for being ANTM 10 ..
    even though i prefer Anya to win.. Whitney came up with energy during the runway while Anya felt so vulnerable..
    but, whitney's runway seems.. ermm...she walks like she's dancing..i mean, a little bit bouncy especially butt..
    does real model do that in the runway ? but still, she's better than Anya in the runway i think, and both look so gorgeous in that !

sorry for bad english ..
    Don't worry about it, you're fine. I understood everything you wrote.

I don't go, "Ooh, wow, I want to look like her." It's like, "Um, where'd she go?"
    I myself go: "This item seems to only look good on somebody who is really skinny. Not for the average person". Definitely not an incentive for me to buy.
    There are very few Jaslenes who are as incredibly skinny as that girl is naturally, Jaslene has a medical condition!
    Does she? What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;3004086;
    Don't worry about it, you're fine. I understood everything you wrote.
    yeah .. i used to read my post several times before post it ...

btw, whitney's hip looks huge in her winning photo ... not the one with tyra..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3003537;
    New pics!!!!!

The third one is my favorite!
    Third pic is decent. First two are trash. Definitely looks R-rated. Anna Nicole Smith 2.0
    ANTMfantom's Fave Cycle 10 Shots:
    Hobo's:Kimberly; (Makeover):Dominique; Panties:Aimee; Beef:Lauren; Paint:Anya; Music:Kat; Aqua:Fatima; Plane:Kat; Couture:Dominique; B/W:Anya;