Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

I like all of them (she does have nice boobs) but I love love love the third one.. She's gorgeous..

I dont like them. She looks tacky and like Anna Nicole Smith (R.I.P.) circa 1997
    Last edited by NatashaFan94; 05-17-2008 at 02:05 AM.

FORT Newbie

She looks like Anna Nicole Smith early-mid 90's

When she was still pretty. I'm not gonna like the first two do. But the third one is just OMG! Stunning! I love the flower petals in her hair!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Where are these pictures from?

were these off elite website?
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3003577;
    were these off elite website?
    I don't think they were. I checked the plus sized portions of the Chicago and Atlanta Elite divisions and Whitney isn't even up there yet

FORT Regular

No, these were found accompanying an article that ran in a local paper in Florida somewhere. I think they were taken by a local photgrapher.

I like them. They're a pleasant change of pace from the ANTM style. I doubt they're for Elite. I'm guessing they're just something she did for fun.

The first one with the kitten is my favourite. It's very sweet. Call me a softie, but I like that style. The third, on the other hand, is very classy.
    Last edited by Eydtkuhnen; 05-17-2008 at 02:34 AM.

I thought it was nice that Paulina Porizkova said that while Anya might be the one you buy the dress from, you're the one men want in the bedroom.
    Yeah, but at the same time, why would a girl rather buy a dress from a stick figure? The designers are the ones that make that popular. When I see a skeleton walking down the runway, I don't go, "Ooh, wow, I want to look like her." It's like, "Um, where'd she go?"

Whitney makes me even madder each time I read another one of her interviews, she pretty much called Anya a skeleton. I hate when she gets mad that people call her fat or big, but yet her calling girls emaciated and skeletons is fine. I find what she says to be so stupid. As a naturally skinny person, I get offended by how she says skinny girls have an eating disorder and they are starving themselves. I dont. Not everyone starves themselves. I dont read her interviews and say wow she's a great role model, because to me she is sending a negative message to skinny girls that they are unhealthy, disgusting looking and they are bad role models. Many people are naturally skinny. I get that she is trying to send a postive message, but honestly she just sounds ignorant in these interviews. I want to like her, but seriously Im finding it hard to.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3003609;
    I thought it was nice that Paulina Porizkova said that while Anya might be the one you buy the dress from, you're the one men want in the bedroom.
    Yeah, but at the same time, why would a girl rather buy a dress from a stick figure? The designers are the ones that make that popular. When I see a skeleton walking down the runway, I don't go, "Ooh, wow, I want to look like her." It's like, "Um, where'd she go?"

Whitney makes me even madder each time I read another one of her interviews, she pretty much called Anya a skeleton. I hate when she gets mad that people call her fat or big, but yet her calling girls emaciated and skeletons is fine. I find what she says to be so stupid. As a naturally skinny person, I get offended by how she says skinny girls have an eating disorder and they are starving themselves. I dont. Not everyone starves themselves. I dont read her interviews and say wow she's a great role model, because to me she is sending a negative message to skinny girls that they are unhealthy, disgusting looking and they are bad role models. Because many people are naturally skinny. I get that she is trying to send a postive message, but honestly she just sounds ignorant in these interviews. I want to like her, but seriously Im finding it hard to.
    I don't think she is saying people who are naturally skinny are gross. I would probably guess that the majority of models that walk the runways have eating disorders, or at least seriously question or limit what they eat every single day. That's a horrible way to live. What you think is skinny is not nearly as skinny enough as what these designers want. You think most of the girls on ANTM are skinny? I bet 90% of the ones that are working lost a significant amount of weight to get those jobs. The girls that work in the industry constantly scrutinize what they eat and avoid a lot of what they want. You can't maintain that kind of frame past 16 or 17 just by eating super healthy and exercise. There are very few Jaslenes who are as incredibly skinny as that girl is naturally, Jaslene has a medical condition!