Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Whitney was approached by the show to gain weight,become a plus size model, and audtion.

^ Is that a fact?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I don't know about the controversy surrounding her. An unnamed source, wasn't it? And speculation from a photo to where she was thin (but still a bit heavy for a model). I'd wait to judge until I hear a response from her and/or see more than just those two bikini shots from just one period of her life. I know I was fat growing up, got really skinny, got normal weight, got heavier, got to a good weight, ect ect. But growing up and my formative years I was heavy. But seeing a picture of me when I was a young teen, I was anorexic. Yet flashforward a few years again and I had gained more than 40 pounds from my low.

But I think a lot of people believe that Tyra has a favorite girl in each season. If that girl performs, she will probably win. But there also has been signs that a favorite girl (at first ) falls flat and is eliminated. I know the season with two plus-sizes, a lot of people were insisting that there would be a plusie win for sure. NO doubt that the fix was in. It didn't happen.

Deserving to win is subjective. I thought Whitney deserved it. But I would have seen the reason to pick a couple of other girls as well.

And Sundae Morning, the Whitney thing is a rumor as far as I can tell. I've asked where it came from, but I think it is again that unnamed person .

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3003133;
    I don't know about the controversy surrounding her. An unnamed source, wasn't it? And speculation from a photo to where she was thin (but still a bit heavy for a model). I'd wait to judge until I hear a response from her and/or see more than just those two bikini shots from just one period of her life. I know I was fat growing up, got really skinny, got normal weight, got heavier, got to a good weight, ect ect. But growing up and my formative years I was heavy. But seeing a picture of me when I was a young teen, I was anorexic. Yet flashforward a few years again and I had gained more than 40 pounds from my low.

But I think a lot of people believe that Tyra has a favorite girl in each season. If that girl performs, she will probably win. But there also has been signs that a favorite girl (at first ) falls flat and is eliminated. I know the season with two plus-sizes, a lot of people were insisting that there would be a plusie win for sure. NO doubt that the fix was in. It didn't happen.

Deserving to win is subjective. I thought Whitney deserved it. But I would have seen the reason to pick a couple of other girls as well.
    heres one of the sources

ohnotheydidnt: scandals

Plus, who would fall for that? You'll get yourself fat to win? That's a joke.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

she looks prettier when shes fat
    Should have been like this!!>> 14. Kimberly, 13. Alison, 12. Dominique, 11. Atalya, 10. Amis, 9. Marvita, 8. Stacy Ann, 7. Fatima, 6. Aimee, 5. Whitney, 4. Claire, 3.Lauren, 2. Katarzyna, 1. Anya

This was a photo taken a year ago and she was supposedly a size 2.

So on a livejournal someone posts that a letter says that a chatty boy in a class went to high school with Whitney and found out all about this. And on the livejournal it tells people to keep in mind that this is simply speculation and there is no way to prove the validity of the letter one way or another.

And the person on the LJ guesses she was a size 4.

I still consider it a rumor. There's no name attached to it. And anyone can post anything on the internet. No accountability.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-16-2008 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;3003153;
    Plus, who would fall for that? You'll get yourself fat to win? That's a joke.
    This person predicted Whitney in the top 3 before babycakes posted it. Obvious to say it all looks fishy.

I won't buy it. Whitney's not stupid enough to fall for that. I think it's silly.