Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rebochan;3001983;
    Criticism of bad rumors is not supression.
    No, but saying the E! channel should have never run the information to begin with is advocating supression.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-16-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Pretty. Her smile is a little off, but it's gorgeous!
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

I dont like it. Its also one of those backcover ones or double cover whatever its called, why can't the winners have a cover to themselves.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I know she lives in Florida, but she needs to stop tanning.

Like i said, the person who made that awful rumor is mad that their favorites didnt win ANTM. Period.

For all i know, i could be making a rumor that Fatima is actually having an eating disorder OR having genital mutalation is all false and they made Fatima tell that story just to have a sad model in the show.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;3001885;
    It's not irresponsponsible for a show like E! to report the buzz that's going on, whether it's true or false. The responsibility for interpreting the news and judging whether it's worthy for public consumption, baseless, etc. rests with the viewer. Those who don't like rumors or gossip can always turn it off.
    Of course, this is not the case at all, and E! WAS being irresponsible. Journalists -- even entertainment journalists -- have a fundamental responsibility to verify their sources. That's basic journalistic integrity. Otherwise, it's just National Enquirer territory -- which is exactly the category into which I'd slot this unsourced fabrication.

Lies and innuendo are not "information." They're the opposite.

That picture is disgustingly disappointing.

The expression/smile looks SO fake. She's scrunching her nose. Yet again, her mouth is wide open.
    ANTMfantom's Fave Cycle 10 Shots:
    Hobo's:Kimberly; (Makeover):Dominique; Panties:Aimee; Beef:Lauren; Paint:Anya; Music:Kat; Aqua:Fatima; Plane:Kat; Couture:Dominique; B/W:Anya;

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3002338;
    I dont like it. Its also one of those backcover ones or double cover whatever its called, why can't the winners have a cover to themselves.
    This is what I heard. Caridee was the first one to have the cover all by herself however the sells of that issue were the lowest of the year so they decided to give the winner a shared cover so they can't lose money.

She's still causing drama and not saying sorry! That's not a good thing to have in your cover Whitney.:nono

I agree with everybody about the stupid conspiracy nuts saying that Whitney only became plus size after she got booked for a show. And how can a guy she knew from HIGH SCHOOL when she is now 20 know anything about it? People can gain wait easily after a weight loss. Yes, we have seen the pictures of her thinner in the bikini, but she could have starved herself to GET that thin. I have a cousin who lost a lot of weight before. I saw her at a family reunion and didn't even recognize her. A year later, she was back to the size she was before she lost the weight. She said she was sick of only eating white rice and beans for food, and that she would rather eat a cookie, be curvy and be happy than to starve herself and be thin. I'm sure that's the same thing Whitney thought after she started gaining back the weight.

And about the smile comments on her picture of the Seventeen magazine... it's SEVENTEEN magazine! What do you expect from one of the most commercial magazines ever? I could understand the criticism if the cover were for, like, Vogue or Herper's Bazaar, but for Seventeen? A magazine aimed an squeely drama life filled "stripes are the new solid... this month!" of a 16 year old girl? Seriously?
    Pink Elephants on Parade!