Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Is there any way I can see her on Regis and Kelly? Would it be uploaded to their site eventually?
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

check on youtube, I just put in whitney regis and kelly and it should show.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Thanks I found it
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Quote Originally Posted by shananana;3001062;
    her walk wasn't bad in comparison to Caridee's final runway walk...eek to the max
    I think Caridee would've had a great finale walk if it had been just a regular runway, like in Cycle 5 and Cycle 10. They told her to run and act crazy... MOST runway shows aren't like that at all. :nono I'm very glad Tyra overlooked that dumb runway and gave Cari the title.

Whitney was just TOO MUCH on the runway. I thought it was very un-Versace, compared to Anya's slinky loveliness.
    2003-2008.

I have no idea if this is common knowledge but the show actually made Whitney gain weight in order to be on it. They said the only way she was going to be on it was if she was the plus size model and she had to gain like 10 pounds....She isn't fat by any means.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

They just talked about Whitney's "scandal" on E! News today. It's not a big deal, I think it's hardly a scandal at all. Her win sends a positive message as opposed to Scandaleisha, whose win means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3001275;
    I have no idea if this is common knowledge but the show actually made Whitney gain weight in order to be on it. They said the only way she was going to be on it was if she was the plus size model and she had to gain like 10 pounds....She isn't fat by any means.
    Is there any real proof of that though? I feel like that was all just speculated based on info that was heard through a long chain of people originating from a possibly sketchy source.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3001303;
    Is there any real proof of that though? I feel like that was all just speculated based on info that was heard through a long chain of people originating from a possibly sketchy source.
    Exactly. It sounds as absurd as those "spoilers" that kept popping up every few minutes before the finale aired, all talking about "a friend of a friend" who said Anya won. Or Fatima. Or whatever.

And remember the laughable "sorority" rumor just a few pages ago in this thread?

Stuff and nonsense, all of it. They took the fact that she used to be a straight-size model and went plus, and spun it into a conspiracy. But it's happened to many models -- Crystal Renn, Kate Dillon, many plus-size models began straight-size and moved into plus.

Does anyone have pics of the two make-over shoots on Whitney they didn't pick?
    Both of them looked so much better than the one they picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3001275;
    It's not common knowledge, it's a rumor started by some random email sent to a blogger, and it's all based on the fact that there are a few pics of Whitney weighing less than she does now. Yea....doubt it's the truth.