Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by mr.kuzmich;3000542;
    I thought of that too.
    VS? Yeah. It fit the dress, though. I thought Anya looked scared on the runway, poor thing. She could have rocked that second dress by working her upper body. But she was gorgeous.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;3000842;
    I have to say, I think her body looks much more proportionate as a plus size. Her torso looks a bit too long as a 4.
    And her face for me looks much more striking and beautiful now than when she was skinny. Everything works for her as a plus size model.

For me Whitney is the most beautiful plus size model I have ever seen. I honestly wanted Anya to win but I'm not mad Whitney took the title. I'm very pleased to feel that she will be amazing and will actually reach the top as a plus size model. It's not a fact but it's something I truly feel.

Whitney was so funny on Regis and Kelly! Every time the crowd applauded her, she got so excited about it! She really enjoys the attention! Love her!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3000624;
    Well, Miss J and I have different opinions. I personally think that Whitney's walk was way more fit for Victoria's Secret than a Versace show. Just because Miss J says something doesn't mean everyone will agree.
    When Miss J praised her walk I thought "Did he score some crack from Xiomara or what?" That first pass she did had me thinking of an old blues song: "I've got Ford engine movements in my hips/Ten thousand miles guaranteed." Granted, the gown she wore was not flattering -- the fit exposed the slightest move and she really needed a supportive bra -- but the way she stomped down that runway was neither pretty nor hot. The pink baby doll dress she wore on the second pass, however, fell away from her body and disguised how she overworks the hips.
    "If you want the girl next door, go next door."
    Joan Crawford

I didn't love her walk but it wasn't horrible. I liked it.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;3000318;
    i thought her finale walk was horrible. it was bouncy and freaking no neck monster. ugh, anya was so fierce. no one sees it. i guess because im a magazine editor. my god, her walk was not high fashion!
    Add me to the list of those who didn't like her finale walk. It was too much "hot girl trying to model" to me. I preferred Anya's - as Paulina said, she was like a "budding high fashion model".
    2003-2008.

I hated Whitney's walk too.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

her walk wasn't bad in comparison to Caridee's final runway walk...eek to the max
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

She was really cute and funny on Regis & Kelly. I never realized that she was 20, I've always assumed she was older because of how mature she was. She really is eloquent. I am 19 and I can barely speak properly haha.

hey do you guys realize that paulina sometimes can be two-face? Like when she said on the deliberation that we can see a high fashion body and a ham (I almost 100% believe she address whitney as the "ham" because on whitney's interview with jason c. actually whitney got offended by that) and after whitney won, paulina was like: "this should not be called plus-size, it's just.. beautiful"

so.. it kind of irrelevant. and if i'm not mistaken, paulina did something like this to katarzyna too.

"ham"..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."