Thread: Whitney - Cycle 10

Re: Whitney - Cycle 10

whitney is horrible. as gorgeous as she looks, she shouldn't win. her portfolio is the weakest and i don't care if she is plus size. so what?

this is antm. WHOEVER IS ON TOP should win and therefore anya should win. never been bottom 2, fierce pictures, great personality. overall GORGEOUS. how could she lose? cause she has an accent? she can get help like danielle did to fix it up. this is obviously americas next top fat model. tyra wants this no matter what

FORT Fogey

^I know right?... that would be laughable. As Whitney herself.

Are you kidding me, my best friend is black!
    chocolate cake that is.

Im watching the marathon right now. Such a funny quote.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Newbie

The vibe that I am getting from this thread is the fact that most people have a problem with whitney being a bitch while it's ok for Fatima to be a bitch because she's skinny...

she's pretty and she has an amazing body while Fatima is full of herself..(which is not much) ...her body scares the crap out of the and she looks like one of those pekingese dogs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnee89;2984515;
    The vibe that I am getting from this thread is the fact that most people have a problem with whitney being a bitch while it's ok for Fatima to be a bitch because she's skinny...
    Yeah. Double standard, isn't it?

Funny, Ive been thinking about the same thing while watching the marathon today...
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Im not like oh my god, Fatima and Anya should win because they are skinny, I dont have a problem with Whitney's size. To me she has a mediorce portfolio, therefore I dont want her to win, not because she's plus size, I dont like most of her pictures. If she took amazing pictures all the time, like Anya I might be rooting for Whitney to win, but Im not and she doesnt, Im rooting for Anya to win. And alot of people on Fatima's thread dont like her attitude and they call her a bitch too. I think, both whitney and Fatima are very confident women with high self esteems. They think the best of themselves.
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 05-10-2008 at 06:17 PM.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

she's pretty and she has an amazing body while Fatima is full of herself..(which is not much) ...her body scares the crap out of the and she looks like one of those pekingese dogs
    Well, I can't stand Whitney or Fatima. Plus-size or turn-to-the-side-and-you'll-disappear-size, a bitch is a bitch. I don't think it's fair to say that people give Fatima better treatment because we can see every bone in her body.

FORT Fogey

I don't dislike Whitney because she's fat. I dislike her because she's obnoxious, contrived, overrated and whiny.
    People dislike Fatima and not because she's skinny but because she's a cold bitch. Why is it different for Whitney? Because she's fat?
    Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2984549;
    Well, I can't stand Whitney or Fatima. Plus-size or turn-to-the-side-and-you'll-disappear-size, a bitch is a bitch. I don't think it's fair to say that people give Fatima better treatment because we can see every bone in her body.

That just made my day.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)